*Tha Coogah Nation* versus The *L-Train*

C4L

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Na THE L TRAIN is going to send LaMarque back to Galveston County. Ya'll down this year, not saying ya'll are bad but the L TRAIN ROLLS CHOO CHOO, Come on C4L hop aboard!!

Na THE L TRAIN is going to send LaMarque back to Galveston County. Ya'll down this year, not saying ya'll are bad but the L TRAIN ROLLS CHOO CHOO, Come on C4L hop aboard!!

Dude/Dudette... even in a *down year*, tha Coogahs are better than 90% of the teams balling in AAAA.

Leave it to C4L to stir the pot........but he is telling the truth......

I figgered I needed to stop irritating my own people, so I came over here...  C4E, you and I both know that the *L-Train* playas are gonna be peeking out their earholes while wondering what hit them/ran by them.

They are the state champions, no denying that.  They were good last year.  This is a new year, and even though the Coogs are in the second round they will fall by 2 points to the L-train.  This is the upset of the week.  These players are hungry and want it bad. This will be a great game. 

BTW, I see my old friend C4L is talking noise again.  I guess he's wound up because they almost didnt' even make the playoffs...Third place dude?  Come on now.... ::) ::)

They are the state champions, no denying that.  They were good last year.  This is a new year, and even though the Coogs are in the second round they will fall by 2 points to the L-train.  This is the upset of the week.  These players are hungry and want it bad. This will be a great game. 

BTW, I see my old friend C4L is talking noise again.  I guess he's wound up because they almost didnt' even make the playoffs...Third place dude?  Come on now.... ::) ::)

The Coogs have been here before (in regards to district losses on their record) and still won state several times......the 2nd season is the only thing that matters.......but I'm sure with Lumberton being a hungry,battle tested ,seasoned playoff veteran..they will get the upper hand...... ;)

LM won one of their five State Championships as a third place team...  Whoooooooooooooooooosh!

Is this the same C4L from TexasPrepxtra? I heard all of this trash before, back in 2000 when WO-S took yall OUT!! Reguardless of the L-Trains playoff experience these boys are hungry!! They plan on eating Coogah Stew Friday night. As for the ear hole comment I am sur that will be going BOTH ways. There will be some Coogs JACKED UP come Friday night!! Just ask ANY of our 22-4A competitors. The RAIDERS WILL Light you UP!!!  ;)

One other thing IF yall are soo good this year why the 3rd place? I thought all Good teams came out ON TOP!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well you might have won ONE as a thrid place team but I guarantee you it will NOT be 2!! Not this year!! The L-Train is coming through!! CHOOOCHOOO!!!

Is this the same C4L from TexasPrepxtra? I heard all of this trash before, back in 2000 when WO-S took yall OUT!! Reguardless of the L-Trains playoff experience these boys are hungry!! They plan on eating Coogah Stew Friday night. As for the ear hole comment I am sur that will be going BOTH ways. There will be some Coogs JACKED UP come Friday night!! Just ask ANY of our 22-4A competitors. The RAIDERS WILL Light you UP!!!  ;)

One other thing IF yall are soo good this year why the 3rd place? I thought all Good teams came out ON TOP!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well you might have won ONE as a thrid place team but I guarantee you it will NOT be 2!! Not this year!! The L-Train is coming through!! CHOOOCHOOO!!!

You've been hearing it since 1997 and unless my memory has failed me, tha Coogahs have 3 State Championships (out of four tries) to go with nine Quarterfinal appearances (during that time span).  Tell me, where has the *L-Train* been while tha Coogahs were rewriting the history books?

You're out of your league and so are tha Raiduhs!

Is this the same C4L from TexasPrepxtra? I heard all of this trash before, back in 2000 when WO-S took yall OUT!! Reguardless of the L-Trains playoff experience these boys are hungry!! They plan on eating Coogah Stew Friday night. As for the ear hole comment I am sur that will be going BOTH ways. There will be some Coogs JACKED UP come Friday night!! Just ask ANY of our 22-4A competitors. The RAIDERS WILL Light you UP!!!  ;)

Gotta love TEXAS high school football......especially the playoffs...........see you guys Friday..........Go COOGS!!!!!

You've been hearing it since 1997 and unless my memory has failed me, tha Coogahs have 3 State Championships (out of four tries) to go with nine Quarterfinal appearances (during that time span).  Tell me, where has the *L-Train* been while tha Coogahs were rewriting the history books?

You're out of your league and so are tha Raiduhs!

Is this the one, the only PATITAN using his LM screen name?

No, Doubt about it, you guys have been the class of 4A High School Football.  We are the new kids on the block, so there is always going to be haters out there until we proove ourself.  This is what we wanted all year, a chance to do just that.  I do not know what the outcome of the game will be, but I know we will not be intimidated or scared.  The Raiders are going to Turn It Loose

Friday night and it should be a great game.

C4L,

Where does the past come into play on Friday nite?????? The C's have a very good history in the playoffs, no doubt. But, yall have been beaten by our Head Coach in 99 and PNG was the overwhelming underdog. Does this sound fimilar????????????? The L-Freaking Train is going to Baytown with a full head of steam and I suggest that the Cougars get out of the way.

You guys know nothing about the L-Train because we do not have the history that yall have. Everyone knows what yall do and how yall do it. The only player that yall know by name is Cody Hussey, remember there are more than just him !!!!!!!!!! ASK DAYTON. O lest I forget, ask NEDERLAND (10 yr straight playoff appearances, until the L-Train ran over the Dogs in 2007).

Im out of here, going to get on the L-Train  !!!!!!!!!!

the coogaaaahs r for real,hey reining state champs. i seen u guys play a couple of times.week  o against png.  i saw lm vs ec sat. good game.

fact is ,our running game is just better.  # 30 was good. put some quicker

moves & about a 2 foot lower center of gravity, u have mr h.  two more

backs  at about 210 lbs ea, that can flat out tote the ball & u have about

12.5   &   10  yds per carry.  our qb is lights out better than ec qb,as for as passing & our defense ,esp. the corners r better than ec. hey u guys deserve

all the praise in the world, u r the reining state champs.  we want to play the best & we have that chance. whoever wins will deserve to win, ill give props

to that team. coogs will be a very tuff challenge for the raiders, but most

have put us out all year. ltrain is coming to town,chooo  chooo ;D ;D ;D

Guest maverick24

Because its only Sunday MAVERICK will wait till about Thursday to start making the Kitty-Cats mad. I have watched this team play they are a good team they are Way too Fast for us They are way too Big for us They are way too strong for us, They Hit way too Hard for us, They have better Coaches, Prettier Cheerleaders, They have a louder band, They have Dancers that kick higher. They even have a Better Trainer, Maybe we should just Not Show Up!!!!!!! TO HE-- WITH THAT WE ARE RAIDERNATION WE DONT BACK DOWN TO ANYONE! Kitty-Cats we dont care if you won the Superbowl last year this is 2007 Year of the L-Train. You have two choices GET A TICKET AND GET ON BOARD OR STAND ON THE TRACKS WITH YOUR TROPHY FROM LAST YEAR LOOK INTO THE EYES OF OUR LEADERS AND GET RUN OVER

You may only know Mr Hussey now but trust me by the end of the first half you will know who has the Hardest hitting Defense that you have been beat by this year!

WHO IS NEXT

No, Doubt about it, you guys have been the class of 4A High School Football.  We are the new kids on the block, so there is always going to be haters out there until we proove ourself.  This is what we wanted all year, a chance to do just that.  I do not know what the outcome of the game will be, but I know we will not be intimidated or scared.  The Raiders are going to Turn It Loose

Friday night and it should be a great game.

It's refreshing to see a lumberton fan not boldly predicting a win.  Lumberton needs to remember that no matter what happens this week, you've already proven yourself this year.  I honestly don't think ya'll are gonna advance, but i sure as heck hope ya'll do... Good luck this week!

I hope L-town advances.....if nothing more than to shut up people like C4L and COOG4 EVA....please, gimme a break.......I hate all that trash talking. Grow up and learn to speak proper English! The L-Train is gonna take ya'll to the woodshed.....err, behind the woodshed and send you limpin back to Galveston County with your tail's between your legs! Choo Choo, ALL ABOARD!

Because its only Sunday MAVERICK will wait till about Thursday to start making the Kitty-Cats mad. I have watched this team play they are a good team they are Way too Fast for us They are way too Big for us They are way too strong for us, They Hit way too Hard for us, They have better Coaches, Prettier Cheerleaders, They have a louder band, They have Dancers that kick higher. They even have a Better Trainer, Maybe we should just Not Show Up!!!!!!! TO HE-- WITH THAT WE ARE RAIDERNATION WE DONT BACK DOWN TO ANYONE! Kitty-Cats we dont care if you won the Superbowl last year this is 2007 Year of the L-Train. You have two choices GET A TICKET AND GET ON BOARD OR STAND ON THE TRACKS WITH YOUR TROPHY FROM LAST YEAR LOOK INTO THE EYES OF OUR LEADERS AND GET RUN OVER

You may only know Mr Hussey now but trust me by the end of the first half you will know who has the Hardest hitting Defense that you have been beat by this year!

WHO IS NEXT

About the only thing LM will be better at than L-Town this Friday is the entrance to the game thru their kitty-cat run-through balloon.  After the opening kickoff L-Town will own the field and win by 14pts.

L-Town is the mirror image of PNG with a quicker defense.  LM couldn't move the ball well in week 0.  In week 12 they will not be able to move the ball at all.