West Brook vs. Clements Predictions?..SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!

KFDM COOP

I've got some very inside information regarding this weeks game plan.  I was told not to share it with anyone.  I'm worried this might get out to the wrong hands but if you guys can keep a secret.  I hear that Stump's game plan this week is to score at least 1 more point than them.

It doesn't sound that hard now does it.  If we can do that 5 more times in a row:  STATE CHAMPS

Find a way to do it Brook.....just one more than the other guy.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

.....could you imagine the possibilities if Albert was still on the sidelines. Maybe if he came back nw, we could use him as a decoy, even if he couldn't actually play. As far as points are concerned, 50 would be nice, but it only takes one to win! ;)

ive heard Clements defense is outstanding...this one is gonna be another defensive battle but not as much as the Humble game...i look for the scores to be in the 20s or so...that being said if we did put 50 on em then...WOW that would really be something

ive heard Clements defense is outstanding...this one is gonna be another defensive battle but not as much as the Humble game...i look for the scores to be in the 20s or so...that being said if we did put 50 on em then...WOW that would really be something

I've seen their stats, and they almost mirror ours. Both teams scoring about 35 points a game, and our defenses are giving up just 15 points a game. While we have more total yardage on the season, we still need to go into this game with a sense of urgency.......cause this game could be our last!

Cy-Falls was a mirror image of Brook last year and you see what happened.  But the reason they lost to Cy-Falls was turnovers.  If Brook can play mistake free ball and play with the intensity like i know they can, brook will beat this team with no problems.  Take that to the bank!

couldn't have said it any better myself

The Houston schools are now paying attention to us. Remember, one of our questions about this team going into the season was the QB position. Fans were saying we could make some noise if only someone would step at the QB spot. Well, I think Mr. Louis has answered that question. He gets my vote for 1st team all district QB. Stump gets my vote as Coach of the Year. This guy and his staff can flat out coach.

The WB coaching staff has a philosophy that has served them well. Some in coaching circles consider determining what the other team is going to give you before you try to exploit it as being intelligent coaching.

As long as they dont cover the spread by dumping the entire secondary into the multiple WR side, our defense should be fine.  They did this the whole game Saturday and it cost them 28 points. 

Guest WBFan09

every game from here on out can be our last...kids wont be worrying about that thats how the playoffs are but i think if our D comes out with serious intensity and we make a statement early and get our players that big defensive confidence we will be alright

Hey, guys if  playing conservative gets My bruins a win then im all for it every week its the same thing fans are complaining about WB playing to conservative fans that know football aught to know you dont show all your secrets until the time comes. Besides this is the playoffs and scouting a team dosent help that much because you cant expect to see the same thing you saw last time. WB wll do what they been doing all year long is winning so dont be too quick to count the brook out cause when sat. comes WB will be ready  >:(TO HIT EM HARD AND TAKE NAMES LATER...!!!! >:(

Guest WBFan09

Hey, guys if  playing conservative gets My bruins a win then im all for it every week its the same thing fans are complaining about WB playing to conservative fans that know football aught to know you dont show all your secrets until the time comes. Besides this is the playoffs and scouting a team dosent help that much because you cant expect to see the same thing you saw last time. WB wll do what they been doing all year long is winning so dont be too quick to count the brook out cause when sat. comes WB will be ready  >:(TO HIT EM HARD AND TAKE NAMES LATER...!!!! >:(

i agree with KG as to the point of not showing your bag of tricks...you know Stump has some...but the conservative play calling as far as predictability is not good...WHATEVER GETS THE W THOUGH...always a great philosophy to have

The only team that can stop WB is WB im sure at half time Stump told his def. dont expect to see a flag thrown on every holding penalty you guys are going to have to play football and dont look for a bail out from the refs because they dont like us and dont respect us. Im sure the def. got the message so looking to see some hard hits come sat. GOOD LUCK BRUINS!!!!!

Guest WeedBegone

KG-- I applaud your post.  Very well said and I am sure the players and coaches appreciate your type of support.  No excuses--just results.  Heck you ought to speak at the banquet--Im fired up. ;)

Just looking at the stats, i know that Clements would like to run the ball.  However, after seeing the pass defense of the Bruins last week, i look for them to be more pass heavy in their game planning than normal.  This is definitley the weakness of the bears.  Can't afford to start slow against them, we have to come out and dominate from begiing to end.  Let's go bruins!  You can do it!

Guest WeedBegone

I think our pass defense will be fine.  They yielded 12/24 for 206 yards.  Looked like more from the stands because we had the QB on the run and the plays took a long time--when the QB is running around and then rather than the sack we wanted--he ends up eventually finding an open receiver --it looks like the DB's are not doing their job. 

Our D-line put tough pressure on the QB and sometimes this gives the receivers the advantage when the QB slips.  If you were next weeks team and you see the films---the Receivers know they will get hit hard and the QB knows he will not have much time (unless he is another Houdini like SOHO QB). If  Clements does not have a proven pass attack---they want put one against our DB's this week.  I hope they try---I have lots of confidence in them.  Join with  me in that.

Guest WBFan09

The only team that can stop WB is WB im sure at half time Stump told his def. dont expect to see a flag thrown on every holding penalty you guys are going to have to play football and dont look for a bail out from the refs because they dont like us and dont respect us. Im sure the def. got the message so looking to see some hard hits come sat. GOOD LUCK BRUINS!!!!!

Weed is right i applaud your post too...WB is a great football team and we really can hang with the best of them if we dont make mistakes that cost us

and Weed about the Houdini thing...its David Carr's little brother i dont think he is gonna be anything near what the SoHo QB was....heck hardly anyone in the state will be

.....I'm gonna rescind my previous statement about getting beat come Saturday. After talking to some people who are "in the know", I'm not nearly as worried as I was. I was told some things, in confidence, about this Saturday's game and...........we got this one! If our guys show up to play and can keep the score close, we should pull away in the second half. After all, we are and have been all year, a second half team. They are gonna score some points on us, they aren't 11-0 for nothing. But if we can keep them within a TD in the first half........it should be lights out for them in the second half. Before, I was kinda dreading our game this Saturday, now I cant wait! Go get'em Bruins and play our game!

Guest WBFan09

.....I'm gonna rescind my previous statement about getting beat come Saturday. After talking to some people who are "in the know", I'm not nearly as worried as I was. I was told some things, in confidence, about this Saturday's game and...........we got this one! If our guys show up to play and can keep the score close, we should pull away in the second half. After all, we are and have been all year, a second half team. They are gonna score some points on us, they aren't 11-0 for nothing. But if we can keep them within a TD in the first half........it should be lights out for them in the second half. Before, I was kinda dreading our game this Saturday, now I cant wait! Go get'em Bruins and play our game!

im glad i convinced you otherwise  ;D ;D ;D

i agree with you keep it close in the first half and we should win because of our second half play...it will be a good game though

Hey everyone!  I have been reading your notes and I must say that yes I our pass defense scares me a little, but like you said, Stump and team will make the adjustments to cover. But the area that I have been most worried about this year is our QB. This kid plays worried the whole time and I'm sorry the kid is not his DAD. His dad was awesome, but this kid has a slow release and drags his arm when throwing. If our receivers are wide open GOOD! But he can't make it happen when needed.  Look at the last game even my daughter said look he is acting like he is hurt, when he threw a bad pass. I told her don't worry, Stump will get his attention and we will be okay.  I hope we bust or butts off this weekend and make a statement and the QB will be able to follow and not hurt us!!!!!!!!  I even heard he didn't even come in during off season like the rest during the summer! If this is the case, what's up with that?

Hey everyone!  I have been reading your notes and I must say that yes I our pass defense scares me a little, but like you said, Stump and team will make the adjustments to cover. But the area that I have been most worried about this year is our QB. This kid plays worried the whole time and I'm sorry the kid is not his DAD. His dad was awesome, but this kid has a slow release and drags his arm when throwing. If our receivers are wide open GOOD! But he can't make it happen when needed.  Look at the last game even my daughter said look he is acting like he is hurt, when he threw a bad pass. I told her don't worry, Stump will get his attention and we will be okay.   I hope we bust or butts off this weekend and make a statement and the QB will be able to follow and not hurt us!!!!!!!!  I even heard he didn't even come in during off season like the rest during the summer! If this is the case, what's up with that?

need not worry about the QB he's the best in 21-5A. Just ask the opposing coaches.

Glad to see you come around 82.  We need more fans to quit predicting our defeat and to have faith in our Bruins.  Stump and the Bruins have got this game.  It's gonna be tough, but Stump's got it.  Go Bruins on Saturday and Gig 'em Aggies on Friday!  ;D

Hey everyone!  I have been reading your notes and I must say that yes I our pass defense scares me a little, but like you said, Stump and team will make the adjustments to cover. But the area that I have been most worried about this year is our QB. This kid plays worried the whole time and I'm sorry the kid is not his DAD. His dad was awesome, but this kid has a slow release and drags his arm when throwing. If our receivers are wide open GOOD! But he can't make it happen when needed.  Look at the last game even my daughter said look he is acting like he is hurt, when he threw a bad pass. I told her don't worry, Stump will get his attention and we will be okay.   I hope we bust or butts off this weekend and make a statement and the QB will be able to follow and not hurt us!!!!!!!!  I even heard he didn't even come in during off season like the rest during the summer! If this is the case, what's up with that?

Yes, our pass defense has been our weakness all year, but Stump can usually make the right adjustments to make up for it in the second half. Thank goodness FB Clements seems to be mostly a running team. The run is something we seem to defend really well. What makes you think Christian plays "worried" all the time? He seems to have a good working understanding of the game and how it's played. He was even rated one of the best QB's (#9) in the state. I wouldn't be worried, unless he gets hurt. Even then, we've got a more than capable backup, in David Falgout. Granted, Christian is not the best runner on the team, but he does get the job done. Christian is going to be a leader on this team next year. I dont think he's done a bad job this year. He's not a James Brown or a Chip Ambres, but he does a good job!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Neches: HBP (Runner tagged) F9 Single LF (Runners at corners) SB (Runners 2nd & 3rd) K - swinging F6 Neches strands 2 and scores no one off of 1 hit.
    • First pitch about to be in the books.
    • Chester will be the home team tonight.  Neches Tigers will be the visitors.
    • The locals have almost finished firing the first ever Speaker of the House from Southeast Texas upon direct order of Trump and his minions.   It's a sad day... Locals have decided that being represented by the most powerful man in the House didn't mean anything.... they'd rather a political novice to represent this part of SETX.  And why is that?  He wasn't MAGA enough for them.  Who cares that it will hurt locally... What Trump says, goes.     Just yesterday I saw Trump on television demanding that we fire Phelan... How he's a RINO, weak on the border, etc... why?  Because he wouldn't overlook the criminal actions done by Ken Paxton, one of Trump's key supporters in the effort to overturn the 2020 Election and allow Trump to remain in office despite the will of the voters.   Trump never even mentioned Covey's name, and I doubt he would recognize Covey if Covey walked up with a cup of coffee.  Who cares that it's bad for SETX?  Not the R voters from SETX!   Then I saw Covey's preacher on a different ad tell a bald face lie.  Why should Phelan be fired?  "He put Democrats in positions of power in the House."  Really?  That's been the position of BOTH parties for as long as anybody can remember.  They ALWAYS give the minority party committee chairmanships.  But in 2022 the Rs decided that the practice should stop.  Democrat voters should not be allowed a voice in the crafting of legislation if there is a single majority Republican seat in the House, according to the Rs.  Representative Government?  Never heard of it, huh? Never did I believe that we'd have an abortion ban, constitutional carry, huge cuts for school property taxes, and Texas law enforcement being greenlit to enforce immigration law.  But it all happened while Phelan was speaker.  Without a doubt, the most conservative Speaker, ever.  But still a dirty RINO for not being MAGA enough.  It would be funny if it weren't true.   I've been following politics long enough to remember when Rs couldn't get elected in Texas... I'm confident that we're headed back that direction.  I mean, it's obvious that with population shifts we'll be turning blue eventually.  I think that the behavior of the leadership of the Republican Party is going to cause that shift sooner than expected.  I won't be surprised to see Democrat Senators and possibly even a governor elected within 12 years.  Maybe less.  The Rs will be a party apparatus without a voting base behind them.
    • Yellowjacket faithful are still pouring into Hudson HS’s Gipson Field!!!!  
  • Topics