West Brook vs. Clements Predictions?..SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!

KFDM COOP

That's all we need is cup holders...  It gives our mediocre crowd a better reason to sit the whole game on their newly acquired turkey butts or stand in line under the stands waiting for a drink to fill the holder.  Either way, no one's cheering on our team.

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=512

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

That's all we need is cup holders...  It gives our mediocre crowd a better reason to sit the whole game on their newly acquired turkey butts or stand in line under the stands waiting for a drink to fill the holder.  Either way, no one's cheering on our team.

this is true our fans dont need more of a reason to sit on their butt... i also wish our band didnt leave third quarter and have a party below the stands it would be cool if they just got food and came back and watched the game...it would also be cool if our cheerleaders werent lazy and they actually put effort into having a big pep rally out side but its either too cold or too hot for that....the whole support for our football team is sad but ya know what i love em and they have played their hearts outi give them props...and ill come see them play no matter where it is they are!!!!!

True Bruin fans its time to get PUMPED...forget all this mess we might lose we stink BLAH BLAH BLAH...lets get going we are heading to Galena Park to have some fun watching our team WIN

GO BROOK

this is true our fans dont need more of a reason to sit on their butt... i also wish our band didnt leave third quarter and have a party below the stands it would be cool if they just got food and came back and watched the game...it would also be cool if our cheerleaders werent lazy and they actually put effort into having a big pep rally out side but its either too cold or too hot for that....the whole support for our football team is sad but ya know what i love em and they have played their hearts outi give them props...and ill come see them play no matter where it is they are!!!!!

True Bruin fans its time to get PUMPED...forget all this mess we might lose we stink BLAH BLAH BLAH...lets get going we are heading to Galena Park to have some fun watching our team WIN

GO BROOK

HMMMM.  You think our cheerleaders are lazy and don't put forth enough effort.  You post this garbage and then talk about following your team anywhere.  THINK  FIRST, then type.

HMMMM.  You think our cheerleaders are lazy and don't put forth enough effort.   You post this garbage and then talk about following your team anywhere.   THINK  FIRST, then type.

I have to agree with that statement for most of the year, but yesterday our cheerleaders were the most alive I've seen them this year.......and the crowd, still wasn't great, it was better than it's been all year! The farther we get in the playoffs, the fewer teams will be in it, so my thinking is the more fans we will get at our games. As far as the game on Saturday is concerned, I think we can win if our defense can shut down their running game, which shouldn't be a problem. We just have to be prepared for the unexpected plays. Most of these teams are going to be pulling out all the stops in order to stay alive, it almost cost us the game against SoHo. And another thing, forget all this conservative play calling. We need to come out this Saturday with 'guns a blazing' and be aggressive from the get go. We cant afford to get behind every week and then expect to come back and win. As far as the stadium is concerned, 12-15000 sounds good to me, and somewhere near I-10 would be a good location!

Guest WeedBegone

Although I am not a moderator, I see where this thread was intended to make prediction on the Clements game and it has turned into a fan bashing.  I will start another thread for that so we can work our WB issues there.  So lets get back to the topic.

The game will be close but  I believe the Brook will find away to pull it out.  Clements keep the ball on the ground so Brook will have less time to work with.  WB 21 --Clements 17

Although I am not a moderator, I see where this thread was intended to make prediction on the Clements game and it has turned into a fan bashing.  I will start another thread for that so we can work our WB issues there.  So lets get back to the topic.

The game will be close but  I believe the Brook will find away to pull it out.  Clements keep the ball on the ground so Brook will have less time to work with.  WB 21 --Clements 17

I agree with Weed that we need to be conservative with our estimates for next weekend's game.  We don't need to go in with a big head - which seems to be what we did yesterday.  If we go in there playing our best, and we keep our eyes (and hands) on the ball we'll do fine.  WB 28 - Clements 22

As for the band taking third quarter off... I'll just say that I'm there to support the team, not to stuff my face for an entire quarter.

Guest WBFan09

Although I am not a moderator, I see where this thread was intended to make prediction on the Clements game and it has turned into a fan bashing.  I will start another thread for that so we can work our WB issues there.  So lets get back to the topic.

The game will be close but  I believe the Brook will find away to pull it out.  Clements keep the ball on the ground so Brook will have less time to work with.  WB 21 --Clements 17

sorry for my comments earlier...westend1 was right i was typing without thinking thank you Weed for getting this back on topic...Cheerleaders 82 is right yall were into the game the whole time im sorry for my frustrations...i am deeply sorry but i will not remove the comment because i take credit for it i did say it and i take full responsibility...band stars cheerleaders yall do a good job and im sorry yall have to deal with some unappreciative students such as myself at times...that being said back to topic

82 is right we need to step the play calling up!!!! i think we do that and we can definitley hang with all of em...our big plays always seem to come through for us so we need to take advantage of that...

we seem to be coming into the game, and then making adjustments based on what the other team is doing.....which is what we're suppose to be doing. But we need to come out aggressive, take control of the game by building a two or three TD lead, and then make the other team make adjustments to what we're doing and keep them guessing. District play is over, and this conservative playcalling is not gonna get us wins in the playoffs. We need to show no mercy. if we can put 50 points on the board against a team, we need to do it........be aggressive! It's all about the "W"'s now! I dont know much about Clements, but I know if we come out flat again against then, we might as well go home before halftime, 'cause we cant keep having to play catchup and expect to win! Be aggressive, Bruins! >:(

Guest WBFan09

we seem to be coming into the game, and then making adjustments based on what the other team is doing.....which is what we're suppose to be doing. But we need to come out aggressive, take control of the game by building a two or three TD lead, and then make the other team make adjustments to what we're doing and keep them guessing. District play is over, and this conservative playcalling is not gonna get us wins in the playoffs. We need to show no mercy. if we can put 50 points on the board against a team, we need to do it........be aggressive! It's all about the "W"'s now! I dont know much about Clements, but I know if we come out flat again against then, we might as well go home before halftime, 'cause we cant keep having to play catchup and expect to win! Be aggressive, Bruins! >:(

good observation...we do seem to be the ones making adjustments at halftime...we need to come into the game with a game plan and executing it immediatley...i wouldnt mind seeing a big pass to Powdrill, Garret, or Grant right off the bat...it would really get our team in a good mindset and pumped up for the WHOLE game if we can do that 50 points doesnt sound too bad either ;) ;D

Guest WBFan09

well the guys are getting a rest tmrw i dont think they are practicing but they have a meeting and its optional to either lift or watch game film...given them an extra day off isnt too bad

Guest WBFan09

giving them a day off has been known to be good, and bad! I just hope that the guys show up on Saturday ready to play!

yea but weed is right the guys were looking like they needed one and i dont see it a problem watching film with Stump can do nothing but help!!!

The WB coaching staff has a philosophy that has served them well. Some in coaching circles consider determining what the other team is going to give you before you try to exploit it as being intelligent coaching.

.....ok, come on tell us. What's the game plan? Do you know something that we dont? Is Stump finally gonna pull out his bag of tricks?........the suspense is killing me! 8)

Guest WeedBegone

good observation...we do seem to be the ones making adjustments at halftime...we need to come into the game with a game plan and executing it immediatley...i wouldnt mind seeing a big pass to Powdrill, Garret, or Grant right off the bat...it would really get our team in a good mindset and pumped up for the WHOLE game if we can do that 50 points doesnt sound too bad either ;) ;D

Last Time we scored over 50 points --# 25 was still in the game and if I remember -- some folks were not too happy about that either.  What tough decisions coaches have to make.  :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami