West Brook vs. Clements Predictions?..SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. HMMM.  What hasn't been said?

How' bout an ugly win is better than a pretty loss?

You would think after reading this that WB can't defend the pass.  If what you say is true, then why only 1 second half touchdown by SOHO?  You praise the Trojan qb yet he only scores once in the second half.  What we have to do is stop giving up the "big" play.  Would you trade any other teams D for ours?  Not me.  I would gladly trade many fans.  WB has the worst fans I've seen.  They are following a 10-1 team but you'd think the team is 1-10.  They have no spirit.  No life.  No enthusiasm.  I'm afraid if their seat caught on fire they'd be to lazy to get up.

Guest WeedBegone

OK. HMMM.  What hasn't been said?

How' bout an ugly win is better than a pretty loss?

You would think after reading this that WB can't defend the pass.  If what you say is true, then why only 1 second half touchdown by SOHO?  You praise the Trojan qb yet he only scores once in the second half.  What we have to do is stop giving up the "big" play.  Would you trade any other teams D for ours?  Not me.  I would gladly trade many fans.  WB has the worst fans I've seen.  They are following a 10-1 team but you'd think the team is 1-10.  They have no spirit.  No life.  No enthusiasm.  I'm afraid if their seat caught on fire they'd be to lazy to get up.

Hey Stone--Are you home already from the walk about. 

I never sat one second in the second half--actually i watched the game from under the goal post and could see the eyes of the victors on both their last scores.  They were IMO very focused and determined to make up for their mis Q's.  Dont be too hard on the fans--they have improved--but i get the drift. 

Go to the poetic thread and you can see my synopsis--and feel free to edit or add to it. 

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS  ON TODAYS VICTORY.  PLEASE PUT ME ON RECORD

I have to ask myself this question........you guys keep saying that we are a true state title contender, but with regards to SoHo's quarterback and our problem with containing hin, do you think a team like SLCarroll, or Katy would have had the same problems with him that we did. Do you think their defense would have allowed 28 points on the board? I say NO! What do teams like Katy and SLC do to prepare for opponents that we're not doing that makes them so much better against their opponents than we are? Granted, we're getting the"W"'s, but there's still alot of skeptic's out there that think we'll be done in two or three playoff games. It's not that these other teams are more athletically talented than we are. Is it coaching? What can we do to better prepare for our opponents that would eliminate any doubt that we are a true title contender? And then execute it on the field.

I have to ask myself this question........you guys keep saying that we are a true state title contender, but with regards to SoHo's quarterback and our problem with containing hin, do you think a team like SLCarroll, or Katy would have had the same problems with him that we did. Do you think their defense would have allowed 28 points on the board? I say NO! What do teams like Katy and SLC do to prepare for opponents that we're not doing that makes them so much better against their opponents than we are? Granted, we're getting the"W"'s, but there's still alot of skeptic's out there that think we'll be done in two or three playoff games. It's not that these other teams are more athletically talented than we are. Is it coaching? What can we do to better prepare for our opponents that would eliminate any doubt that we are a true title contender? And then execute it on the field.

Yesterday:

Katy's defense allowed 18 points against Bellaire Strake Jesuit

SLCarroll's defense allowed 24 points against Flowermound

Just something to think about...

Seats?  Really?  Seats?  Oh how exciting.  I really won't have to stand now!  I hope they have cup holders.

I can't wait to get there early.  Squueeeeeeeeeezzzzze my big turkey giblet dressing laiden fanny into one of those for 4 quarters.

What about foot cushions and neck rests?

Guest WBFan09

Seats?  Really?  Seats?  Oh how exciting.  I really won't have to stand now!  I hope they have cup holders.

I can't wait to get there early.  Squueeeeeeeeeezzzzze my big turkey giblet dressing laiden fanny into one of those for 4 quarters.

What about foot cushions and neck rests?

haha...i stood for 7/8 of the game on Saturday...but its funny you said the cup holder thing cause they do have cup holders

haha...i stood for 7/8 of the game on Saturday...but its funny you said the cup holder thing cause they do have cup holders

That's all we need is cup holders...  It gives our mediocre crowd a better reason to sit the whole game on their newly acquired turkey butts or stand in line under the stands waiting for a drink to fill the holder.  Either way, no one's cheering on our team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83