Controversy surrounding $13 million NIL deal for Florida recruit

This is all B.S.! I really don’t support this NIL crap but it’s here now. But now that it is here there should have been a CAP put on it. The cap should have been $50,000 a year, just my opinion, and no more and heavily enforced. If a kid is found to be making more then that then they should be suspended and lose a year of eligibility. The school should be fined and lose aa many recruits that next year for as many are caught that year per sport. The NCAA is a joke and a lot of these kids think they are entitled to this. We need to get America back to being a God loving country and money doesn’t control everything and it was fun to go out and do family things. Screw this woke culture crap. It has totally screwed up America and we, the people that try to live by the Bible, need to take America back.

Speaking of $13 million dollars, my understanding is that UNC has a $13m per year annuity that has been purchased.  From what I was told, the intent is for each scholarship player on the Men's basketball team to receive $1m per year from said annuity.  You can bet Kentucky, Kansas, Duke, and some others won't be far behind.