Lumberton 69 West Orange-Stark 60/FINAL

20 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Either that or a son with the same name who’s posting on the same thread.  That is a possibility.  I don’t know you personally.  If not, it would be a heck of a coincidence to have two accounts with emails containing the same uncommon name posting in the same thread a few posts apart.  And as I said previously, I’m done with the other.  

Now you are just making up stuff. You are done because you have no proof. As a moderator you should be held to a higher standard and I can't believe the integrity of the site or what's left allows your behavior.  My son doesn't have the same email, first name or even an account on this dreadful site. Last year I went to Mike because someone was acting or had a name that people thought it was me. He went to the account 2 times and made them change their name. He even said then he didn't even know who it was. So don't claim you know anything because you don't. You are seriously afraid of providing proof because you have none. You are a sad excuse for a moderator. 

2 minutes ago, cb3plus3 said:

Now you are just making up stuff. You are done because you have no proof. As a moderator you should be held to a higher standard and I can't believe the integrity of the site or what's left allows your behavior.  My son doesn't have the same email, first name or even an account on this dreadful site. Last year I went to Mike because someone was acting or had a name that people thought it was me. He went to the account 2 times and made them change their name. He even said then he didn't even know who it was. So don't claim you know anything because you don't. You are seriously afraid of providing proof because you have none. You are a sad excuse for a moderator. 

Appreciate the vote of confidence.