**Duncanville(41)** vs Prosper(0)

PhatMack19

7 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

People thought Longview was going to stomp Aledo into the ground too. I don't see North Shore being a heavy favorite at all.  Duncanville has more weapons.     

I believe Duncanville is more talented, but they have been since the 1st time they’ve played… if you look at it from college bound kids anyways.

I believe the North Shore kids are a little more disciplined, and a better coached team though.

For those of you who are commenting...it's clear you haven't watched either team. For one if Bailey was playing for NS this game would be a blow out, for two DV is one dimensional and NS only gives up 47 yards rushing a game. For three, seeing that NS has a WR at QB this game should heavily favor DV...however DV relies solely on out athleting you and is poorly coached hence why NS has won state titles against them with lesser talented teams. 

2 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

For those of you who are commenting...it's clear you haven't watched either team. For one if Bailey was playing for NS this game would be a blow out, for two DV is one dimensional and NS only gives up 47 yards rushing a game. For three, seeing that NS has a WR at QB this game should heavily favor DV...however DV relies solely on out athleting you and is poorly coached hence why NS has won state titles against them with lesser talented teams. 

Agreed.

If Bailey playing then NS by 40. As it is, NS by 20.

Duncanville struggling with Westfield let's me know it's not quite the athletic juggernauts of the past for Duncanville. That's not good for them, because they certainly aren't going to out coach you.

18 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

One dimensional…no sir.