Madisonville Vs #4 Silsbee ..Rd 3

Who That

Madisonville Vs Silsbee   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got.!

• Silsbee
    • Madisonville

Madisonville likes to throw the ball. They were blown out by Connelly and 61-14 and Livingston 21-9 earlier this year. Silsbee has the better team but this time of year coaching also plays a big part on who wins or goes home. I know Coach Smith will have us ready. Silsbee and Connelly have very similar athletes as far as speed at the skill positions. 

Silsbee 35 

Madisonville 17

13 minutes ago, Who That said:

So was there any reasonable reason Bellville lost last night. Are just out played..? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Got outplayed to a degree and just didn’t capitalize. 2 missed FGs… got a INT on the Madisonville 25 and only got 3 points… sailed a pass on a wide open WR that would’ve been 6 points… lost a starting LB at the end of the 2nd quarter who was our leading tackler this year and he never returned. Mixture of things.

5 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Madisonville likes to throw the ball. They were blown out by Connelly and 61-14 and Livingston 21-9 earlier this year. Silsbee has the better team but this time of year coaching also plays a big part on who wins or goes home. I know Coach Smith will have us ready. Silsbee and Connelly have very similar athletes as far as speed at the skill positions. 

Silsbee 35 

Madisonville 17

This score should be about right. Throw out regular season results though lol

22 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Silsbee SHOULD win… 

They will easily.dreylon Miller too much.its abt that time.there running game has been superb so Miller will get loose. Bellville was a lil flat lastnite and I think it cost them.they allowed Madisonville to stay in the game by not excuting.when they were limited on possessions.but,Madisonville coaches done an outstanding game plan.

17 minutes ago, Who That said:

So was there any reasonable reason Bellville lost last night. Are just out played..? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dropped a INT in the endzone that would’ve kept points off the board. Just plays you have to make in the playoffs. After watching them in person Madisonville was better than expected. Definitely better than what their record shows. Pretty young team I think to. QB is a sophomore… one of his main targets last night was a freshman 

1 minute ago, dj said:

They will easily.dreylon Miller too much.its abt that time.there running game has been superb so Miller will get loose. Bellville was a lil flat lastnite and I think it cost them.they allowed Madisonville to stay in the game by not excuting.when they were limited on possessions.but,Madisonville coaches done an outstanding game plan.

Yes sir spot on

4 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Dropped a INT in the endzone that would’ve kept points off the board. Just plays you have to make in the playoffs. After watching them in person Madisonville was better than expected. Definitely better than what their record shows. Pretty young team I think to. QB is a sophomore… one of his main targets last night was a freshman 

I" know what you mean. Silsbee dropped about 5-6 Interceptions last night them self. The game could have been alot worse.! 🤷🏻‍♂️

10 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Yes they have solid QB play. I didnt see Bellville put much pressure on that QB either. 

Yeah losing that LB hurt… but you can’t just bring 4 guys all night. There could’ve been more but the one blitz I saw where we blitzed a LB on the blind side resulted in a sack. Funny story I’ve seen us run that same play ONE time this season and it also resulted in a sack. 

7 minutes ago, dj said:

No they didn't.there best defensive player got hurt. He's alot like #40 for Silsbee.both of them get after u.and Silsbee is a faster team that will give them problems.

Yup #40 Williams will get him..! 😂 He had the QB last night scared first hit. Then second big hit took him out.! Williams is a beast.!🤗 

2 hours ago, Who That said:

Yup #40 Williams will get him..! 😂 He had the QB last night scared first hit. Then second big hit took him out.! Williams is a beast.!🤗 

In my opinion Williams should win the Willie ray Smith award this yr.the kid has had an outstanding year. And Silsbee coaches has done a great job of when to use him and Miller on both sides of the ball.in my opinion the 4 best coached teams in our area are still playing.silsbee,PAM,HF,Lumberton,and also newton.gud luck to all of yall the rest of the way.

37 minutes ago, dj said:

In my opinion Williams should win the Willie ray Smith award this yr.the kid has had an outstanding year. And Silsbee coaches has done a great job of when to use him and Miller on both sides of the ball.in my opinion the 4 best coached teams in our area are still playing.silsbee,PAM,HF,Lumberton,and also newton.gud luck to all of yall the rest of the way.

I agree!!