**POST ALL DISTRICT PICKS HERE**

Bobcat1

33 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

Reading back over this thread as the new season starts.

It appears to me someone needs to hold the Goose Creek AD accountable for letting his coaches collude to get awards when the results weren't there. No way Sterling should have shared in any of the MVP or Coaching awards getting blown out by BH twice. 

If the Sterling coach is the lead, is probably friends with the other Goose Creek coaches, not to mention I heard the new Crosby coach is a relative to the GCM Coach that is some major binds that can swing votes. And of course the one thing they have in common is they hate BH.  The Nederland coach going over to PNG may actually hurt their players and allow Nederland to get more players in the running. I am sure the PA coach just does whatever or doesn't even vote. 

Yes, our new coach is GCM’s coach’s sister. Twins I believe.

Coach of the year and MVP should absolutely go to 1st place team. The rest should be based on individual numbers in my opinion. 

18 minutes ago, Pkvalt said:

Yes, our new coach is GCM’s coach’s sister. Twins I believe.

Coach of the year and MVP should absolutely go to 1st place team. The rest should be based on individual numbers in my opinion. 

Classic! You think she wont be colluding with her sister? That puts the 3 GC schools together with Crosby controlling 4 spots, BH is stuck in the middle, PNG and Nederland pair up and PAM is just there to take the best offer.

Goose Creek has no business being the lead for the district. The Sterling coach specifically who has already shown a lack of self awareness after somehow getting enough coaches to vote herself as co coach of the year!  LOL

• Bobcat1 unpinned this topic