PAM on upset alert early

pakronos

Just now, CCRed said:

Message me some lottery numbers please. 

Lol. Bro this team is so predictable, but NOBODY WANNA COME TO GRIPS! Cup cake schedule and district will do that to u. Yes i know u can’t help who u play, but all year they showed NO killer instinct. Play png again and the game will be much different. They caught png with a new coach and system and became world beaters to the fan boys lol

10 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Wasn’t u with me during the Colbert years saying the lineman was playing with skirts on? C’mon man ain’t nothing changed 

Yeah I critized Colbert on an X's and O's standpoint.  Up until he made it to Semi's and I had to STFU.  You, on the other hand, seems like you're just hating on the kids......

This is my last response/post on this matter

5 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Yeah I critized Colbert on an X's and O's standpoint.  Up until he made it to Semi's and I had to STFU.  You, on the other hand, seems like you're just hating on the kids......

This is my last response/post on this matter

We can’t coach bash and I just say team and I never said anything bad about a kid. Saying the lineman had skirts on them I’d talking about the kids too lol