Injured Vidor Player

raideroldtimer

53 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I respect your opinion. As a taxpayer and homeowner I have no problem with the school district taking care of our student athletes when they are injured while practicing or performing for the school district. If the parents have insurance to take care of it then great, if they don’t then the school insurance should step in to take care it. As a whole when you look at whole school year with all the sports that are played there is a small percentage of kids that will need to be taken care of, so just do the right thing an take care of them. Believe me, from the city government all the way to the federal government they all waste plenty enough of the taxpayers money that could cover kids that need covered when they get injured. 

Agree on the waste.  I'll leave this topic be as it should remain a sport forum in this area.  Hope the young man gets some assistance and recovery is rapid. 

Thank you to Coach Reyes of Lumberton.  This was a classy move.  He didn’t have to do it.  Few would have.  A BIG KUDOS to Coach Reyes.  He presented Ricky Gall a big photo of both teams praying for Ricky on the field.  In fact, a classy move by all involved.

This is the hidden content, please

And for any liberals who are upset by this post, you’re not nearly as upset as I would be if the Forum Police took this post down.  So if the “upset meter” determines what gets taken down & what stays, I win!