Hull-Daisetta (18) @ West Hardin (20) - FINAL

jdawg03

On 9/24/2022 at 10:11 AM, oldschool2 said:

Hear me out.  Or.. it’s possible.. that HD just isn’t very good.  Which most knew but the “wE uPsEt A biGGER sChOoL” crowd kept insisting that they were better than they were.  Despite the fact that the teams they “upset” gave up 75 last week and will go 0-10, gave up 60 last night and likely won’t win again, and the team that couldn’t be “upset” gave up 65 last night and likely won’t win another game.

Sigh.. those pesky details.  Anyway.  Now the same coach that was praised before is ridiculed now.  John.. HD55.. did either of you guys get the exact details?  Perhaps there’s a reason that Bird shifted from your vast football knowledge.  Was the kid hurt? Did he smart off to a teammate? Did he call a coach’s momma fat? Maybe WH made adjustments that you didn’t see.  Maybe literally any reason Coach Bird thought of happened.

I’m sure he knows both of you personally. Reach out instead of acting ridiculous on a public forum.  Job applications? What a joke you are.. 

THIS. It must be maddening for Bird to see his old friends dragging him like this in public forum because a down program is losing games. If I were him, I'd find the first train out of town when the season ends. 

2 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

THIS. It must be maddening for Bird to see his old friends dragging him like this in public forum because a down program is losing games. If I were him, I'd find the first train out of town when the season ends. 

It's really odd to me how quickly they are to say how things are going great to oh no, we suck again and our coach is terrible.

One thing I have learned over the years , NEVER return to your alma mater.  It almost never works out the way you expect it to.

1 hour ago, JimAdler said:

It's really odd to me how quickly they are to say how things are going great to oh no, we suck again and our coach is terrible.

One thing I have learned over the years , NEVER return to your alma mater.  It almost never works out the way you expect it to.

I've heard that as well.  Coaches are desperate for that HFC title on the resume, though.