New Caney is now sitting in the driver's seat.

Texasdude281

I have been following NC for many years. This is the best team I have seen. The coaching has been very good as well. For the first year in 6A we have a real shot at a perfect regular season. One game at a time but we have already beat the two teams I thought would give us the most problems. Two of the top ranked QB’s in the state in Willis’s Lagway and The Woodlands Mettaur. Conroe may test us but we have them at home. Reescano I believe has 15 TD’s through the first four games.

39 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

I have been following NC for many years. This is the best team I have seen. The coaching has been very good as well. For the first year in 6A we have a real shot at a perfect regular season. One game at a time but we have already beat the two teams I thought would give us the most problems. Two of the top ranked QB’s in the state in Willis’s Lagway and The Woodlands Mettaur. Conroe may test us but we have them at home. Reescano I believe has 15 TD’s through the first four games.

Conroe and College Park won't be a cakewalk but I still see New Caney finishing with a perfect record. Those 2 QB's are ranked top 5 nationally. New Caney's defense is tuff. Everybody already knows what Reescano can do. Every team they've faced so far has loaded the box up to stop him but haven't been successful. 

39 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

How long has Willis been in 6A?? 

I Remember Nederland has had some playoff games against them over the years. Crazy to see the growth over there to 6A… But good for NC! They deserve it that coach they got did he come from Cuero?

I'm not really sure how long but I know they were in 6A the last 2 years. Yes, coach Reeve won a championship before he left Cuero.