Now what do we do??

tvc184

This topic has been beaten to death but I find this interesting.

Apparently another Indian group (Indigenous People’s Movement) has complained about the PNG mascot, the Indians.

As part of their protest, they call on all opponents of PNG to forfeit their games. I guess they think PNG going 10-0 and winning district is a punishment.

But here is the reason I am posting this. It lists all of PNG opponents this year such as Beaumont United, Nederland, WOS and…….. Santa Fe.

Santa Fe you ask?? Yes, the Santa Fe INDIANS need to forfeit to the PNG INDIANS  because PNG uses Indians.

I am not sure if people can read the Beaumont Enterprise pages whatever Subscription. 

This is the hidden content, please

The story, the irony, is a prime example of the insanity that pervades the Left.  The guy running for Dem Senator in Pennsylvania, Fetterman.  Another example.  How anyone could vote for him is beyond me.  Often wears sweatshirts & shorts and only owns one suit.  One is plenty for most of us but a guy that’s been Lt. Gov. of a State, and is running for the Senate - well………..c’mon man.

So let’s let all the teams forfeit to the PNG Indians (1st idiotic thing) and that includes the Santa Fe Indians (2nd and weirdest idiotic thing).  ROTFLMBO.