jdawg03

2022 SETXsports Team Previews
RWukC8UXG-ZbQR1dVYXmoP7u3J9S897gK3sUnQzJ

School Name: Woodville High School
Mascot: Eagles

Head Coach Name: Ty Robinson
At Current School Since: 2016

2021 Season Results

Last year the Woodville Eagles finished the season with a record of 7 and 4. The Eagles competed in district 9--3A Div 1 and finished in 1st place with a record of 7 wins and 4 losses.

2021 Playoffs Round Reached- Area Round

2022 Season Preview

Offensively, the Eagles will run the multiple offense. In 2022, Look out for key returning players:
Jamari Evans OT, Bart Sylestine OT, Tyler Limbrick G, Christian Bean WR, Ronnie Douglas RB.

Also, QB Ralon Williams
—-could make a big impact on the offense this year.

On the defensive side of the ball, look for these returning players to make a big impact on defense this year:
Braylon Rigsby DT, Ty'Quan Miller DE, Kadan Williams LB, Darius Bean FS, Jatavian Taylor CB

Newcomer(s) poised to breakout in 2022 for the Eagles include:
Ty'Juan Miller CB. 

Woodville will be running the 4-4 defense this year.

• jdawg03 changed the title to Woodville Eagles 2022 Preview
3 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Heard the young QB moved. Not sure if Lloyd Evans moved. Surprised to not see Kam Wyatt listed. You know what's going on with all that? 

Not sure I did hear last year he wanted to focus more on Basketball. There will be several in different positions due to injuries and people moving.

3 hours ago, longball24 said:

Not sure I did hear last year he wanted to focus more on Basketball. There will be several in different positions due to injuries and people moving.

Guess I'll have to look forward to seeing what he does durring bball season. He looked like a D1 prospect at receiver to me though 

Good to hear from you longballs. We will be in your town the second game to play woodville. Look me up, I will be on the track behind the team. Don’t think Woodville will have much trouble this year for we have lost all our good players. Wishing Woodville a good year. 

• 1 year later...