DCTF 2A-D2 Pre-season Top 10

Cougar14.2

17 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He's fun to watch. Does his thing on D also. 

Stud athlete in 2A D2 will almost certainly play O & D.  Maybe be in the band and cheerleader on the sidelines.  Totally different dynamics in small schools. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂👽😂😂🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, sooner said:

How ya'll doin' up there? Ya'll doin' all right? 45, Boobie, that's my nephew out there. That boy can play some football. He can play left, he can play right, don't make no difference. He can block, tackle, score the touch down, snap the ball, and kick the extra point. Hell, the boy will fill up the Gatorade cooler, walk the dog, and paint your back porch. I'm telling ya, the boy can plain outplay football.

OOHH! And he can pass!

Not sure who 45 Boobie is.  My G’kids went to Evadale.  I know a little bit how 2A D2 sports  works.  Your correct about the versatility of a good athlete at that level.  They’re called on to do everything.  

22 minutes ago, sooner said:

That was a quote from the movie "Friday Night Lights"

Great show.  Thinking it wouldn’t be, I resisted watching it.  Finally broke down and Bam, loved it.  Of course at my age, your quote flew over my senile old head.  Unlike our President, I’ll admit my mental deficiencies (he’s 2 years older than me).  😂👽😂