Beaumont United 62 Mansfield Timberview 57/FINAL

12 hours ago, desethion said:

Now the TABC showcase should be interesting again.. Wonder who BU will play? Silsbee needs some harder teams to play this year.. WB needs to go this year and play. Memorial also

Imo Brook will surprise alot of ppl, who dont know what they have coming up,...You never know with kids, but if the ones I'm hearing attend Brook like they're suppose to, we may have a new king of the Hill in SETX basketball 

18 hours ago, desethion said:

This will be a big summer for All of United players.. Several will be on the Eybl circuit and some will be on the adidas/UnderArmor circuit. It’s a really big deal for them to play and get better. 

United top 3 will all be on the EYBL from what I know. But only one is playing 17u. I except Yates to be top 20 in the country after July. 

20 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

You'd be hard-pressed to find many 4a schools that play a tougher non-district schedule than Silsbee each year.

I know in the regular season for sure. I said Tabc showcase. It tough for Silsbee because they athletes play both and that is deep in the football 7 on 7 stuff when this showcase takes place. So playing Duncanville would be tough if y’all have some other obligations at that time. Other than that I ride with Smoke all day

8 hours ago, D3zii said:

Imo Brook will surprise alot of ppl, who dont know what they have coming up,...You never know with kids, but if the ones I'm hearing attend Brook like they're suppose to, we may have a new king of the Hill in SETX basketball 

I do believe Brook will be much improved. Remember Silsbee was Sophmore driven..loaded till 2024, BU got 6 junior and 5 Sophmore so loaded till 2024. West Brook got a lot coming back also don’t know the breakdown but with Ashton tough until 2024 for sure. So king of the hill will be a challenge. Which is what you want. Now in the words of Rick Flair.. To be the man you got to beat the man.. Woo. 

3 hours ago, desethion said:

I know in the regular season for sure. I said Tabc showcase. It tough for Silsbee because they athletes play both and that is deep in the football 7 on 7 stuff when this showcase takes place. So playing Duncanville would be tough if y’all have some other obligations at that time. Other than that I ride with Smoke all day

My bad, I didn't know it was a summer tournament. Is it an invite-only deal or can any team go?

6 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

My bad, I didn't know it was a summer tournament. Is it an invite-only deal or can any team go?

Anyteam that pays there money...i do know this year its the same weekend as the (N.B.P.A) National Basketball Players Association Top 100 camp which is invite only for Srs. down in Orlando Florida and would'nt surprise me if Yates is there. Also the Highschool Coaches can Coach there teams this year in the TABC event. 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:45 AM, desethion said:

Now the TABC showcase should be interesting again.. Wonder who BU will play? Silsbee needs some harder teams to play this year.. WB needs to go this year and play. Memorial also

Depends on who is coaching Memorial. It may be a waste of time. 🤷🏾‍♂️