"The Official" West Brook Bruins vs. Pasadena South Houston Trojans Predictions

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that comes to mind is that WB will have to do what they have been doing it seems like the def. has step it up a nocht espcieally the secondary asking a team to play mistake free is a lot I think WB will be fine come saturday remember who our coach is smartest coach in all of football DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......... Craig Stump BABY!(SHOULD BE COACH OF THE YEAR) Go Bruins Im going to be there with yall all the way no matter what.  >:(HIT EM HARD! RED AND BLUE DAY AT THE GAME. ITS TIME BROOK THEY DONT RESPECT US SO WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE IT! >:(.

Guest WeedBegone

any ideas on what it's going to take to get through this team and getting a deep playoff run started?

From what I have read about Trojans--they tend to be more of a preventive defense, but if they allow a hole or two and or one slip up--its all she wrote baby. 

The BRUINS will not be stopped by the Trojans.  They will bust through on their way to week 2.

From what I have read about Trojans--they tend to be more of a preventive defense, but if they allow a hole or two and or one slip up--its all she wrote baby. 

The BRUINS will not be stopped by the Trojans.  They will bust through on their way to week 2.

I think WB has too many offensive weapons, and players that can PLAY more than one position, for the Trojans to give us much of a problem. If WB shows up to play, we should be fine. As another poster said a while ago.....the only team that can beat WB, is WB! We've got to cut down on the penalties......4 penalties in the first half, all of them were illegal procedure calls. We're gonna have to do better. I feel pretty good about the coaching staff having our guys prepared, hopefully we wont see any conservative play-calling from here on out! Let's go Brook, lets show'em what we're made of!

82 5a champs, as soon as ltrain wins friday,my family & some other ltowners

r headed your way . my daughter ran with bmt track club last year & i

met several of those brookies. fine group of young men. my girl really

liked them coaches ,coach light,washington. shane mc is a fine young

man & athlete & yes u deserve more front page glory,period. ill get off the ltrain & step over the tracks to the btrain tooot  tooot, good luck

westbrook.lol from lhsallzone. ;D

82 5a champs, as soon as ltrain wins friday,my family & some other ltowners

r headed your way . my daughter ran with bmt track club last year & i

met several of those brookies. fine group of young men. my girl really

liked them coaches ,coach light,washington. shane mc is a fine young

man & athlete & yes u deserve more front page glory,period. ill get off the ltrain & step over the tracks to the btrain tooot   tooot, good luck

westbrook.lol from lhsallzone. ;D

thanks, man! we'd love to have you guys come to the game for some much needed support. It's almost like you'd have to pay our crowd money just to stand up and cheer!

82  champ, ill have a raider cap on . plans r made, we will be their. hope to see some of those guys we ran track with. man the brook can get some

things done in the playoffs this year. really i think with the right breaks

& solid game they will toe the line & make a deep run. again good luck from

lumberton. ;D ;D ;D

Guest WeedBegone

thanks, man! we'd love to have you guys come to the game for some much needed support. It's almost like you'd have to pay our crowd money just to stand up and cheer!

Ain't that the doggone (no pun Nederland) cotton picking truth.  I have seen more spirit in a library.  WB fans --drink some red-bull before the game next week.  Your way too boring for such an exciting team.  Am I going to have to start fussing.  You dont clap at a football game --thats  for the OPERA--you jump, point, scream, and dance like your at a Bohemian wedding.  When I yell--ya'll make me feel about as welcome as a Bast--d at a family re-union.  Live a little. Its the play-offs.

Ain't that the doggone (no pun Nederland) cotton picking truth.  I have seen more spirit in a library.  WB fans --drink some red-bull before the game next week.  Your way too boring for such an exciting team.  Am I going to have to start fussing.  You dont clap at a football game --thats  for the OPERA--you jump, point, scream, and dance like your at a Bohemian wedding.  When I yell--ya'll make me feel about as welcome as a Bast--d at a family re-union.  Live a little. Its the play-offs.

AMEN!!  It would be nice to see such a dead crowd rise again in the playoffs!!

I think....I remember someone saying that we are the visitors. So, here's what we'll do.....we should all try and sit on or about the 50 yard line about two rows from the top. Myself and WBbear will be there, as well as BMTSoulja1(or at least he better be ;D). I'll be wearing my usual blue "WB" shirt with my blue and white "WB" hat. So come on over LHSALLZONE, and bring your air horn and as many rowdy Lumberton fans as you can so we can show some of the dead-spirited Bruin fans how it's done. Come to think of it, I might go to watch Lumberton dismantle Smiley on Friday night and show my support for other local teams. Anybody else want to go?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder