Silsbee vs Connally

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Game Day!!!! The game will be on NFHS today as well as the game before if you can't make it to Lufkin. Safe travels to all fans!!!! Tigers by 8-12. 

Also Texanlive.com..! They don't freeze up like NFHS. And Lufkin has a gym cam too. I" have wacth Lufkin a few times this year on it. 11- Silsbee 🤗🐅🏀

22 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

What about LBJ?  They look pretty good.  They handled La Vega as well as Connally did.

LBJ could be a sleeper like Silsbee was last year.  The polls have them at 18 and 19.  

You never know in the playoffs. Id bet on Washington by 10-12. 

Exciting night in 4A. 

The only sure thing is Region 2.  The Dallas Area 4A All Stars are unbeatable.  They chewed up 4th ranked Van Alstyne, more than doubling their score.  FF could win the 5A championship.  They aren't just big, they're strong and fast athletes, skilled and good shooters.  Their big guys are surprisingly mobile.  The only thing that can stop the All Stars from winning the championship is Covid.  

In Region 1 the Canyon vs. Argyle game will be a good one.  These two are mirror images of each other.  The winner will be in San Antonio. 

Our Region is impossible to call.  Silsbee is the guarded favorite.

I think Somerset comes out of Region 4.  Somerset is playing really well.  Nobody, not even FF, has had the margins they've turned in so far.  They've been playing lesser teams but they've been beating those teams by the kinds of margins that indicate they are bound for San Antonio.  They're better than Boerne.

Can we at least shoot a little over 20 percent from 3 tonight? Do that and I'll feel pretty good about this game. 

Afraid the 4A championship is already a foregone conclusion this year though.

And wow, Lufkin took down Sulphur Springs and is now gonna play Kimball. Be funny if we got Lufkin vs United at state.

9 minutes ago, Who That said:

When Silsbee hits 42 points tonight they will have put up over 3,000 points on their opponents this year..! Show me another them that can say the same. 😁🐅🏀

They also have given up over 2100 points this season. There are many teams left in the playoffs that have given up far less.

As long as you out score your opponent, that's all that matters. Be it 90-70 or 50-30.