There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax

• Clinton was a wussy!!  He had bin Laden and let him go.  And years later, he orchestrated 9/11.  Big girl really has no clue about 9/11.
    • But, Papa joe said no one is above the law!!  I guess he meant unless you are a DEMONcrat.
    • It appears to likely be an uphill battle for y’all,but it’s baseball and anything can happen…good luck Jackets!
    • It is officially game day!!!!  Let’s go ‘Jackets!!!  I’ll be starting a game thread when I get to the field and provide updates.  It helps keep my mind focused.  This is a big day for our small community.  I was gone for about 30 years (military, career - working in Bmt) and fought hard to get back.  Still reconnecting and getting plugged back in to the community.  Let’s go ‘Jackets!!
    • I disagree on him being found guilty. There’s just no way the crooked DEMONcrats allow it. They will, at least, get to 1 juror for a hung jury. The 25 years of probation made me laugh and I agree that if he is found guilty it will be no more than a slap on the wrist.