Buna, Ktz, Ec...... Part 3

im hearing that all three will share a part of the district tittle and be declared tri-champs but will still have to play for seeding.......

KTZ vs EC on Friday 7pm @LCM 

Because Buna won the flip and was the odd man out they will wait for the winner...

loser of the first game will get 3rd 

winner of the first game will play Buna the next day on saturday 3pm @lcm

1 hour ago, UNT-AggieMan said:

im hearing that all three will share a part of the district tittle and be declared tri-champs but will still have to play for seeding.......

Because Buna won the flip and was the odd man out they will wait for the winner...

Correct East chambers and Kountze should be a good game.. Neither teams wants Central Heights in the 1st round. 

2 hours ago, UNT-AggieMan said:

All this info has already been posted in two other threads and is in the weekly schedule thread.

Just sayin

51 minutes ago, UNT-AggieMan said:

not sure Central Heights wants either of those teams either 🤔

Ehh… Central Heights is pretty solid. While our district has been really competitive within itself… We gotta remember that EC is down this year… Kountze is better but not close to where they need to be a region favorite. Like it was stated earlier in the season I’d be surprised if a team from this district makes the regional tournament. Not saying it can’t happen but it’s just not likely this year. With that said best of luck to all the district teams.

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Ehh… Central Heights is pretty solid. While our district has been really competitive within itself… We gotta remember that EC is down this year… Kountze is better but not close to where they need to be a region favorite. Like it was stated earlier in the season I’d be surprised if a team from this district makes the regional tournament. Not saying it can’t happen but it’s just not likely this year. With that said best of luck to all the district teams.

I agree but I wouldn’t be surprised to see somebody at regional tournament.. Good good teams in region 3.. but I don’t see no great teams.. region up for grabs.. whoever can play the best ball at the right time.