Virginia’s I-95 Fiasco

Hagar

Folks stuck on ice filled I-95 for 12-14 hours.  Did the State or the Democratic Governor do anything?  Nope.

This is the hidden content, please

On a side note:  Many folks stayed alive by running their gasoline powered engines for warmth.  So I ask you dear readers, what will happen when the government forces everyone to have electric cars?  Can you imagine 10,000 people dying of exposure to combat naturally occurring climate change?  The government really needs to do a study of the potential impact these Mattel hot wheels will have.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Folks stuck on ice filled I-95 for 12-14 hours.  Did the State or the Democratic Governor do anything?  Nope.

On a side note:  Many folks stayed alive by running their gasoline powered engines for warmth.  So I ask you dear readers, what will happen when the government forces everyone to have electric cars?  Can you imagine 10,000 people dying of exposure to combat naturally occurring climate change?  The government really needs to do a study of the potential impact these Mattel hot wheels will have.

Won’t be a problem, Hagar, don’t forget, the globe is warming.

Just ask the democrats.

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

Hagar, the libtards are blaming Youngkin, the Republican governor elect, for this traffic disaster.  Youngkin hasn't even been sworn into office yet!!  SMH!!!!

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Global warming advocate, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA), on Tuesday has been stranded on I-95 in Virginia for over 21 hours due to a treacherous snowstorm that wreaked havoc on the region!

A Democratic Senator stranded in a snowstorm (Global Warming?) and left out there with thousands of others without any aid by a Democratic Governor - God help me I do love it so….   If you don’t see a little poetic Justice there, you just ain’t looking.  😂😂😂😂😂