Orange County Basketball

District is almost here and I think LCM is the front-runner out of all the OC teams to make the playoffs this year.  My Mustangs have had a rough go of it but getting our guys back from football will really help a lot.  They give us depth, tuffness, and some really good help to Wardlow.  The Nederland Tournament didn't go our way but I think Coach C learned a lot about this years team that will help him movving forwad.  That being said this is how I see our district playing out as of today.  What every body else got???

Silsbee

LCM

WOS

OF

Lumberton

Vidor

BC

7 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

District is almost here and I think LCM is the front-runner out of all the OC teams to make the playoffs this year.  My Mustangs have had a rough go of it but getting our guys back from football will really help a lot.  They give us depth, tuffness, and some really good help to Wardlow.  The Nederland Tournament didn't go our way but I think Coach C learned a lot about this years team that will help him movving forwad.  That being said this is how I see our district playing out as of today.  What every body else got???

Silsbee

LCM

WOS

OF

Lumberton

Vidor

BC

I think it's going to be more like:

Silsbee

Lumberton

LCM

Orangefield