What The...

Reagan

It is standard Nancy Pelosi. She is either intoxicated, has a bad case of old age forgetfulness, suffering from dementia or some kind of a combination of the three.

The Democrats are absolutely better than the Republicans publicly being in lockstep. I don’t know what goes on in the back room and I cannot imagine they are like robots but once they come out of the back room, they are robots. They are given  their marching orders from their Speaker and they toe the line in public.

For some reason Nancy Pelosi hold the cards. I can’t believe if you got an honest opinion from the little over 200 Democrats in the House, that they would think she is the best spokesman for the party. Of course her job to her party is to get to votes and she has most of the time been able to do that.

Technically the third or fourth most powerful person in the government and some people claim it was the most powerful person, as Speaker being able to control all legislation, she cannot string a sentence together. Democrats were worried about mean tweets from Donald Trump and they are de facto leader is almost always incoherent.