YMBL TOURNEY/Post updates here

21 minutes ago, ST413 said:

This team can shoot the 3 well.  Problem will be doing so with BUs length coming at them.

Another thing about being able to shoot the 3 well……..you gotta be able to see the rim…BISD must not be able to afford enough lights for that luxury! 

9 minutes ago, ST413 said:

This team can shoot the 3 well.  Problem will be doing so with BUs length coming at them.

3 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Another thing about being able to shoot the 3 well……..you gotta be able to see the rim…BISD must not be able to afford enough lights for that luxury! 

lmao

2 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Poor C.E. King.

They also came within 2 points of taking down Goose Creek Memorial this year. Always close but not quite.

Also, nice job by Harris making a big shot in a high pressure situation. Good getting that experience.

I saw CE King play Goose Creek at the Jamboree Friday before last.   I knew King has a good team, good guards. GCM barely won.  A CE King fan told me in the stands that their best player is out with a hand fracture.  He went up for a dunk and someone under cut him, in a game earlier this year.