LCM looking for a game. 9-17

LCMAlumtiger32

I think folks should know how we got here, before CC game we have this many starters lost/gone 2 to injury, 1 to removal from team, 3 quit-2 over sprints 1 for knee pads . 2 more starters did not finish game Friday.  I'm not giving excuses, just straight info, the Team was expected to be setup as one of the best to come through and make a deep playoff run(State I didn't think so, but hey dream on).  Teams lose players all the time I get it, Coaches should have backups ready.  Woodville has to revamp their team and canceling this pre-district  game (which wouldn't have been thought of back when) unfortunately is probably for the best, COOLAID DRINKERS OR NOT. Now I look for the team to rally and fight for each game, let the chips fall where they will. Sorry for the trouble LCM. 

2 hours ago, Pot Stirrer said:

LCM already canceled on Carthage to play Jordan week 2. LCM ain’t scheduling up. They’ll find a winnable or won’t play. 

That makes a whole lot sense 😂 Katy Jordan was on LCM schedule last year.  Covid happened and Jordan cancelled on them and we picked up Carthage to play last year and we had a hurricane.