Oops - Tucker Carlson Goes Off Script

InMAGAWeTrust

I didn't think it was possible, but your attempts to stereotype people have gotten worse.

Lets see if I can duplicate your thought process: Trump cures cancer, InMagaWeTrust is going to be outraged.

Did I capture the reprehensible way that you express your completely false narratives about others?

21 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I didn't think it was possible, but your attempts to stereotype people have gotten worse.

Lets see if I can duplicate your thought process: Trump cures cancer, InMagaWeTrust is going to be outraged.

Did I capture the reprehensible way that you express your completely false narratives about others?

Oh boy here comes dingleberry with his snowflake triggered rants again 😴😴

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Oh boy here comes dingleberry with his snowflake triggered rants again 😴😴

Just calling you out. You are 0 for 2 in just two posts on this thread. Apparently you have an unlimited amount of strikes towards embarrassing yourself.

Since you have so much time on your hands, instead of attempting to delve into the psyche of people undoubtedly much smarter and superior than you, why don't you revisit the other post in which you tried to lie about Trump's withdrawal plan. Yep, you ran like a frightened schoolgirl when called out to explain your position. But here you are, going through your laughable comedy skit of calling your kindergarten teacher stupid. Do you ever get tired of being laughed at? Seriously. How much embarrassment can one person endure? We might want to think about calling the good people at Guinness. 

How in your limited intellectual skill set do you perceive me as being triggered? Does laughing at you correlate to being triggered in your little fantasy world?

We all know what will happen next. You will run from the questions, only to reappear with another topic only a child could think is evidence of a Conservative "gotcha". And like a child, you seem to forget things awfully fast...like painful embarrassment. Kudos on the ability to endure unlimited amounts of shame (although that is probably not a positive quality).

19 hours ago, Englebert said:

Just calling you out. You are 0 for 2 in just two posts on this thread. Apparently you have an unlimited amount of strikes towards embarrassing yourself.

Since you have so much time on your hands, instead of attempting to delve into the psyche of people undoubtedly much smarter and superior than you, why don't you revisit the other post in which you tried to lie about Trump's withdrawal plan. Yep, you ran like a frightened schoolgirl when called out to explain your position. But here you are, going through your laughable comedy skit of calling your kindergarten teacher stupid. Do you ever get tired of being laughed at? Seriously. How much embarrassment can one person endure? We might want to think about calling the good people at Guinness. 

How in your limited intellectual skill set do you perceive me as being triggered? Does laughing at you correlate to being triggered in your little fantasy world?

We all know what will happen next. You will run from the questions, only to reappear with another topic only a child could think is evidence of a Conservative "gotcha". And like a child, you seem to forget things awfully fast...like painful embarrassment. Kudos on the ability to endure unlimited amounts of shame (although that is probably not a positive quality).

Holy cow, you really are a triggered snowflake huh. I’m not reading that BS 🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Holy cow, you really are a triggered snowflake huh. I’m not reading that BS 🤣🤣

As stated above, you can't comprehend it, so why try. You are a typical Liberal...accuse others of what you are guilty. There is only one person "triggered". Guess who that would be. 

Do you actually think your immature deflections are helping you "save face" for running from one of your own statements? I'll keep reminding you, no doubt you will keep that tail tucked between your legs as you scurry off in shame. Find a third grader to explain this post to you.