Lumberton 31 Columbus 19/ FINAL

Aggieswife

2 hours ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Huh?  You are incorrect sir.  No one played both ways.  You always seem to have a bunch of incorrect insider information.  We may have to get setxports to have a facebook fact checker follow you around from post to post.   

I didn’t say they started both ways. Two guys told me they played and let me know of another that went in all due to injuries. Btw, what other insider info are you talking about, or are you just talking out of your butt? You Belicheck what you’re saying, I guess. 

6 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I didn’t say they started both ways. Two guys told me they played and let me know of another that went in all due to injuries. Btw, what other insider info are you talking about, or are you just talking out of your butt? You Belicheck what you’re saying, I guess. 

I am saying you are completely 100% wrong.  Not one player played both ways at any time during this game. If you didn’t guess, then I am saying you re simply full of s…!