#13 5A Div 1 Katy Paetow Vs. #19 5A Div 2 Barbers Hill

BHFAN

Hagler was a beast his Sophomore year then as 14.2 said the injury against Manvel that year made him take a step back. Hopefully he had a good offseason and comes storming back. BH should be solid this year, but it will depend on how they adapt to there new coaches. I’ve heard good things so far from some players. 

4 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I got you Fam.

NO WAY THE EAGLES STAND A CHANCE! PAETOW GONNA BLOW THE LID OFF! 

Still butt hurt losing to a broke down 4 team😩. Just wait till Manvel drops 50 on ya👍

however you may be right I have no idea what to expect tonight. 

16 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Still butt hurt losing to a broke down 4 team😩. Just wait till Manvel drops 50 on ya👍

however you may be right I have no idea what to expect tonight. 

Nah, I had the curse a couple years ago with yall every time I said you'd win you lost. 

and don't worry yall would have been blanked by that team. 

On 8/25/2021 at 8:30 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They're at a 6A enrollment at this point im told, not surprised at all. I wonder what district UIL puts them in this realignment..... 

Yes, they and Manvel both should have been in 6A last year. When the actual 2020 numbers came out they each had over 2500. The numbers the U.I.L. uses are a year out of date, based on the previous year's enrollment. Also from the same district 10-5A-D1, Houston Wisdom never had D1 numbers and should have been D2. There's going to be a major shakeup in this district next fall because Rosenberg Terry should also drop to D2 now that new school Rosenberg Randle has opened. That should leave 5 out of 9. Fort Bend Austin should drop from 6A, but that would only be 6.  

10 minutes ago, purple reign said:

Yes, they and Manvel both should have been in 6A last year. When the actual 2020 numbers came out they each had over 2500. The numbers the U.I.L. uses are a year out of date, based on the previous year's enrollment. Also from the same district 10-5A-D1, Houston Wisdom never had D1 numbers and should have been D2. There's going to be a major shakeup in this district next fall because Rosenberg Terry should also drop to D2 now that new school Rosenberg Randle has opened. That should leave 5 out of 9. Fort Bend Austin should drop from 6A, but that would only be 6.  

If New Caney and Porter come back to Region 3 I expect them to be in our district and move Friendswood and Ball High over to yall district. 

5 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

Nah, I had the curse a couple years ago with yall every time I said you'd win you lost. 

and don't worry yall would have been blanked by that team. 

Gotcha, hopefully your reverse psychology works👍  And we would have at least scored a field goal😑