Problems with HS Football forum

WOSdrummer99

Sorry about that folks.  What happened was yesterday, as scheduled.  It was time to rotate the forums so that the fall sports, football and volleyball, to the top and the winter main winter sports, boys and girls basketball underneath it.  While volleyball went easy enough, but the basketball forums gave me problems and the football forum wanted to be a little snit.

In moving it, somehow the football forum, where you can have topics, became a category, where is just housed other forums.  I nearly had a heart attack when I saw what happened.  Thankfully, it was an easy fix to turn it back into a forum and, even more so, all of the topics that were there reappeared.

About 11 pm last night, all was right......well, as right as it can be,

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Sorry about that folks.  What happened was yesterday, as scheduled.  It was time to rotate the forums so that the fall sports, football and volleyball, to the top and the winter main winter sports, boys and girls basketball underneath it.  While volleyball went easy enough, but the basketball forums gave me problems and the football forum wanted to be a little snit.

In moving it, somehow the football forum, where you can have topics, became a category, where is just housed other forums.  I nearly had a heart attack when I saw what happened.  Thankfully, it was an easy fix to turn it back into a forum and, even more so, all of the topics that were there reappeared.

About 11 pm last night, all was right......well, as right as it can be,

I blame Art Briles fans.