Wos vs bridge city

J.R.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

work on  the small stuff. wo-s will not run it up all that bad no need in all that

Well, I think Wo-s will work on their passing game alot in this game because we're set with the running game. For the record B.C. don't think we are just trying to run up the score when we do that...it's just that the part of our game that we need to work on the  most is our deep passing game. I think we will do more passing in the first half, then if the game is out of hand early...you'll see us try different running plays with different people. We have to get everybody in the game in case God forbid we suffer an injury or two so that everybody will be use to running the plays anywhere on the field.

yeah no disrespect to bc but they should know that we are goin to use them to pracice some plays and get ready for playoffs...i mean they should be happy we are reppin class 21-3a

Well, I think Wo-s will work on their passing game alot in this game because we're set with the running game. For the record B.C. don't think we are just trying to run up the score when we do that...it's just that the part of our game that we need to work on the  most is our deep passing game. I think we will do more passing in the first half, then if the game is out of hand early...you'll see us try different running plays with different people. We have to get everybody in the game in case God forbid we suffer an injury or two so that everybody will be use to running the plays anywhere on the field.

Yes both these comments are ture, and thats what y'all need to do to get ready for the playoffs.If our players can't stop the 3rd,4th string players so be it,they need the experince also.

It just struck me a little odd the way you started the post.Yes we support all local teams in the playoffs.

70 or lower is what I'd like to see. ;D

Guest dailynews

WOS will be resting getting ready for Coldspring in the first roung (or should I say Giddings in the 2nd round). They could score 100 if they wanted but a lot of young kids will play and the game wont get that far out of hand. WOS by 42

This game will get ugly fast. The young men on BC's defense seem to have pretty much given up.

Offensively they have a pretty decent scheme, I will be surprised if WOS shuts them out. I say:

WOS - 70

BC - 21

They won't score 21. You have to have more than a decent scheme to do that... I don't think they will score 14.

I really don't like these type of games right before the playoffs.I didn't like that Liberty game last year where we won 60-0.Makes you fell unstopable.We didn't execute at all the next week and got beat.Anyways...we should score in the upper 40s,mid 50s.

I really don't like these type of games right before the playoffs.I didn't like that Liberty game last year where we won 60-0.Makes you fell unstopable.We didn't execute at all the next week and got beat.Anyways...we should score in the upper 40s,mid 50s.

Unfortunately we can't help who we have to play, but I agree with you to a point. It can work the other way around too if you have a tough hard fought game. Your more prone to get people hurt and go into the next game bruised up and tired. It can work against you both ways. I much rather us have a easier game than to have us playing against another good team where we're beating each other up. We will have enough of that if we face Giddings.

But be careful on under estimating them happens all the time (not saying theyll win just score more than 14) haha

Maybe, but only two teams have scored more than 14 - Jasper (21) and Bay City (15). I'd say kneel it before you p##s off the coaches and they run up 90 ;)

Guest abovetherim

This is gonna hurt, get all your players in, this will be nothing more than a practice for WOS

Agree here. Coach Hooks team is better than BC at every position and he has one heck of a coaching staff. They kill the Cardinals but look for the starter's out of the game about halftime or early in the 3rd.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder