NEDERLAND:THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!

patitan

this is one racist board at times. mods keep up mc stuff,but delete my stuff and obviously they started the trouble. (james and james)

Now titan how did I start something, I was backing you up man. Keep up the good trash talking on MC, after all this is your topic remember, so how can I be the one starting it. I give you full credit as always. You the man on this board and all message boards....Try not to be so sensitive titan it's only a message board.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is one racist board at times. mods keep up mc stuff,but delete my stuff and obviously they started the trouble. (james and james) i started this thread talking about football. now mc posters put it's filthy paws all over it. you know who you are....JAMES AND BIG JAMES.

lol coming from you, that's pretty funny.

this is one racist board at times. mods keep up mc stuff,but delete my stuff and obviously they started the trouble. (james and james) i started this thread talking about football. now mc posters put it's filthy paws all over it. you know who you are....JAMES AND BIG JAMES.

Racism is a two way street patitan. It's like the kettle calling the pot black.

Wow -- You have run out of ammo - So what is your throw down answer?

Of course --- Play the race card.  Good Lord.

You come through loud and clear and need serious help - Those mean ole MC's did those past injustices and the moderators are racist... Gimme a break --LOL

Wow -- You have run out of ammo - So what is your throw down answer?

Of course --- Play the race card.  Good Lord.

You come through loud and clear and need serious help - Those mean ole MC's did those past injustices and the moderators are racist... Gimme a break --LOL

the reason i said this troll,is because i explained myself in a very nice way stating why i "dislike" mc and everyone from mc isn't like that.the majority think they are better and they are pure trailor trash. i played the race card because this board is run by mc for mc. the hijacking post of this thread bashing me gets to stay up,but when i'm explaining how i feel about things and shedding positive light on the sitution,it gets taken down. no go return under your mc bridge.

Thats cool dude - 2 questions:

1. When will you put behind, and free yourself from, your "dislike" for MC's (w----'s)(It is so much healthier, to love rather than hate)

2. Where can I get a race card? (I'd love to have one to throw down during any discussion where I am hopelessly out of REASONABLE responses.)

i played the race card because this board is run by mc for mc.

If I don't like the way a business is run I just don't go there!!!!  Might be a better choice than getting into a argument that doesn't resolve anything. ::)

James do you feel that you and others breathe life into Titans statements. You could choose to Ignore him and his disdain for MC.I dont always respond to what I perceive as negative towards PA or a post I've posted. I tell him all the time to lay off your son ;he dont deserve that; and for the msot part he has.

James do you feel that you and others breathe life into Titans statements. You could choose to Ignore him and his disdain for MC.I dont always respond to what I perceive as negative towards PA or a post I've posted. I tell him all the time to lay off your son ;he dont deserve that; and for the msot part he has.

I have come to piece with my buddy titan, I post just to keep him entertained. I don't mean any harm and I'm pretty sure he don't either. I don't like the race stuff he stated but I'm fine with the rest of what titan brings to the table. He is harmless, well unless Nederland loses Friday he is harmless, if they lose he could be out of control.LOL Again I don't have a problem with my little buddy and I hope I do breathe life into his posts, it's my job to make sure he feels important.....He won't let up on posting on my son, titan is his biggest fan!LOL

Titan rags on about mosely becasue he is from MC and whenever he says anything about him, it pushes yall (Nederland fans) buttons.  It's mostly in smack talk, although, just like shorttexas1 said, Titan is an old Lincoln and remembers that rivalry with Nederland.  I don't think this has to do with the white/black thing.

Yeah, Titan rags on Mid-County because of the reasons BMT says.  However, he's really a decent guy and somebody I have no problem calling friend.  And "bee"lieve me, he's the guy you want on your flag football team.  Right PATitan?  ;D

Yeah, Titan rags on Mid-County because of the reasons BMT says.  However, he's really a decent guy and somebody I have no problem calling friend.  And "bee"lieve me, he's the guy you want on your flag football team.  Right PATitan?  ;D

Nevermind,,,,, I take it back after what I was just told by a close friend.... Yikes. not good at all.