****NEDERLAND VS LUMBERTON/WHO TAKES FINAL PLAYOFF SPOT?*****

Guest JoesBros

Guest maverick24

I have to ask, is all this jawing you have been doing for the last 9 weeks in fun??? Or are you really seriously this obnoxious in real life? I am almost certain that you are a really good guy in person and just enjoying the anonymity but I cant help but wonder.......

If you look back after the png game you will see how I told them great game and thanks for all the Trash talking. I really think the people on here that take all the trash talking too seriously had to be Band Members or Cheer Leaders Beacause anyone that has ever played Football is  used to the trash talking. Hey we have taken it for 40 years. After the game no matter what happens I will trash talk then tell the Ned fans how much fun it was having the chats this week! I hope just because yall hate me telling yall the truth, doesnt mean the Ned fans won't come watch my son play ball in the playoffs.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me Maverick, we can tell you haven't been here before, you don't have to point it out.  Every post from you oozes the fact that you've never been here. 

P.S. This post is not directed at any Lumberton fan other than Maverick.  Good luck to ya'll Friday, no matter what happens, you have earned the respect of the district and the area.

Guest maverick24

Believe me Maverick, we can tell you haven't been here before, you don't have to point it out.  Every post from you oozes the fact that you've never been here. 

P.S. This post is not directed at any Lumberton fan other than Maverick.  Good luck to ya'll Friday, no matter what happens, you have earned the respect of the district and the area.

Thats funny I played on a State Finalist Football team. I said Raidernation had never been here. Don't be a Crybaby!!!

I would rather hear the fans from Lumberton get excited about their team having a shot at a play off spot, then listen to the condesending remarks from the fans of a team that has been there many times before. After last friday nite you would think these folks would be a little more humble,but I guess when you have this type of mind set they just can't do it. I'll go with the Raiders over Ned.

The best way to describe last friday nite for the Dogs, was posted on the thread about funny things coaches have said.This says it best..." You were ran over like a door mat on nickle nite at a cathouse"........lol

Mav24 keep backing your team.I've watched this group of young men since their freshman year...even have them on tape from that time...they have payed their dues,now its time for them shine.  GO RAIDERS

I am going to be a nervous wreck during this game. 

Here's a little comparsion of the two teams.  These stats are from DISTRICT games only so they are all common opponents.

Offense:                             Rush                             Pass               

Att      Yards               Comp/Att        Yards         Total Yards    Points For

Lumberton (district)      223       1247                  49/112         662                  1909              161

Nederland (district)      144        475                   97/185         1360                 1835              150

L(avg/game)               37         208   5.6 avg       8/19           110                    318               26.8             

N(avg/game)               24         79     3.3 avg      16/31           227                   306               25

Defense:

Rush                         Pass               

Att      Yards Allowed         Att    Yards Allowed         Total AVG Allowed  Pts Against

Lumberton (district)         214      817                     115          867                          1684                  101

Nederland (district)          235      1189                     78          613                          1802                  148

L (avg/game)                  36       136    3.8 avg        19           145    7.6/att             281                    16.8

N (avg/game)                 39        198   5.1 avg         13           102    7.8/att             300                    24.7

These teams are pretty even but looks like Nederland is a little weaker against the run.  Expect a big dose of #5, followed with #24 and #49.  Then, #7 needs to do his thing in the air.  Our D-backs have to stay disciplined.  We can't give up the big play on halfback passes or flee-flicker type plays.  Neuman always has a trick play or two up his sleeve.  Our D-line needs to hit Bellows on EVERY play.  If they can't get to him because of the quick pass then get the hands high and block a few.     

I predict the Raiders score between 28-38 and the bull pup's score between 14-24. 

"MAKIN' HISTORY"

SORRY All the noise in the world wont help you stop the Raidernation Running game.

All I ask is Please after the Beat Down Friday no crying about Refs, Injuries or what ever other excuse yall can come up with. Just tip your hats and say good game.

I heard all the ( I promise and I Gaurantee Coach will have us ready for Dayton) last week! Show up and watch History.   After the game yall will no longer wonder How we beat Dayton.

what the heck has lumberton ever done?  you act like lumberton is a power house.............

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami