Just as I suspected.....

CardinalBacker

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

I know. Dude asked me if my son got into Baylor, because he filled a quota. Apparently, his son wasn't smart enough to get in, so he assumed that my son wasn't intelligent, either. Smh

Being a rapist football player will get you into Baylor.

13 hours ago, Big girl said:

I know. Dude asked me if my son got into Baylor, because he filled a quota. Apparently, his son wasn't smart enough to get in, so he assumed that my son wasn't intelligent, either. Smh

Not that it pertains to your son, but you do realize that most colleges have quotas?  A black student with an 110 IQ has a much better chance of getting into a good college than a white or Asian student.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

My son was accepted into Baylor, because of his academic ability. You didnt think before you posted that nonsense, apparently.

Said nothing about your son. Nonsense??? Just showing how Baylor’s admission standards have dropped of the chart.

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Not that it pertains to your son, but you do realize that most colleges have quotas?  A black student with an 110 IQ has a much better chance of getting into a good college than a white or Asian student.

That's not true. That's right winged media b.s. Baylor had a 70% white, and a 8% black population when my son was there. When I attended Texas A&M, in the late 80's, early 90's, there were 1000 blacks out of 40,000 students.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

That's not true. That's right winged media b.s. Baylor had a 70% white, and a 8% black population when my son was there. When I attended Texas A&M, in the late 80's, early 90's, there were 1000 blacks out of 40,000 students.

Well I said most and didn’t specifically mention either Baylor or Tx A&M.  Baylor is a high dollar place which prevents many students of all races from going, and Texas A&M is probably the most conservative college in Texas, so not a school many blacks would want to attend.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Well I said most and didn’t specifically mention either Baylor or Tx A&M.  Baylor is a high dollar place which prevents many students of all races from going, and Texas A&M is probably the most conservative college in Texas, so not a school many blacks would want to attend.

Most, is not true. The University of Texas has a black student population of 4.2%. That is a liberal school.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Most, is not true. The University of Texas has a black student population of 4.2%. That is a liberal school.

You may be surprised to learn (I was) that there’s a maximum quota on Asian students.  And requirements for Harvard require an Asian to have a SAT score 140 points higher than white students, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and 450 points higher that blacks.  The SAT grade discrepancy is a dejure quota system, for all races.