Goose Creek Memorial 79 Manvel 68/FINAL

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Especially because from what I seen, he never comes out of games.  They’ll hardly ever sub him out.

I have not been to many games this year. GCM looks pretty legit. They have some length and some guys that can shoot from the perimeter. 

Bradford is a stud. Not as big bodied as the Manvel kid, but he is much more athletic. Also hits his FT's.

1 minute ago, Peppermint Patty said:

I have not been to too many games this year. GCM looks pretty legit. They have some length and some guys that can shoot from the perimeter. 

Bradford is a stud. Not as big bodied as the Manvel kid, but he is much more athletic. Also hits his FT's.

Scouting report I got also said he is very strong with the ball (rarely turns it over), exceptional decision making, and high basketball IQ.  For a 6-5 combo guard, I would say the future is bright. 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

Scouting report I got also said he is very strong with the ball (rarely turns it over), exceptional decision making, and high basketball IQ.  For a 6-5 combo guard, I would say the future is bright. 

From what I have seen the past two years, yes. Very bright future. He's also a great young man.

• WOSgrad changed the title to Goose Creek Memorial 79 Manvel 68/FINAL