OF At WO-S Predictions?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orangefield has been impressive over the last few weeks, but this will be my first week to root against them. The Cats have been productive on offense, but, besides the HF game, have been a little more generous defensively. This week, they'll face the toughest D they'll see this season. I think the Stangs will win, but not in a blowout - maybe a few TDs. The key for OF will be jumping on us early. If we get to the half without an Orangefield lead, it's over. WO-S has allowed three scores in the second half this year - 2.6 second-half points per game.

OF will come prepared for a battle.  they have one 2 in a row and are very confident right now.  i cant wait to see the rb granger, i hear he's pretty tough.  hopefully the stangs will cut down on their mistakes.  i think they made too many in the jasper game.  it's not good to do that this late in the season.  im sure the wos coaches will work on those things. 

OF will come prepared for a battle.  they have one 2 in a row and are very confident right now.  i cant wait to see the rb granger, i hear he's pretty tough.   hopefully the stangs will cut down on their mistakes.  i think they made too many in the jasper game.  it's not good to do that this late in the season.  im sure the wos coaches will work on those things. 

Let's be real people Wo-s will be putting in their J.v Qb for the second half and still scoring. Three Td's is a blowout to me, but I think it will be a shutout. Because Wo-s will pull their starters out early, I think they won't put up 60 points, but close to 50.

Why do people always say "the other team is coming to play!"

Its a really stupid comment imo.

Of course the other team is going to try hard!

I remember one game this year where they definitely did not. They were running out the clock on the first snap.

when i say they come to play, i am meaning that they play hard nose football. They may not be the most athletic or the fastest out there but they play fundamental football. Maybe if you put it into context on previous games you could figure out how it is being used. Plus why would it matter to you what people say, its not like your the almighty and everything must go through you.

I was driving through Orange today around 4:00, and on an empty lot, close to the bridge before Walmart there was a football game going on.  It looked like around 15-16 boys, different ages playing football, chomping at the bit to be a mustang.  Don't doubt that our boys can't wait to be a Bobcat either, But it's usually while they are in their rooms playing X-Box 360 or Playstation 3. :D  Just one of those things that make ya go HMMMM ::)