*East Chambers 34 Buna 33 Final/Comments*

Guest Grinder

IF  YOU BOONANITES ARE SAYING THAT  TREMAIN THOMAS IS THE ONLY PLAYER EC HAS, THEN THAT  DOESN'T COMPLIMENT BUNA, IF IT ONLY TAKES ONE MAN TO BEAT YOUR  WHOLE FOOTBALL TEAM.

Hey you guys need to spit the hook out, because your getting reeled in pretty hard.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EagleFan01

no kid is making up things we watched game film today and you could clearly see TT rolling his leg.

and for all the ec fans, yall always say they are a team but all you ever hear of is TT did this and TT did that. that dont sound much of a team that sounds like a one man show. i have never heard of anyone else talked about by ec like i just said a one man show. but i got to give it to him he is good

I have been saying this all season and everyone told me to be quiet and that EC was a good team and I have been saying that if it wasn't for TT than EC would be maybe 4-4 right now. Now I wish people would listen to me more often..

I have been saying this all season and everyone told me to be quiet and that EC was a good team and I have been saying that if it wasn't for TT than EC would be maybe 4-4 right now. Now I wish people would listen to me more often..

And if we'd wanted to hear an a$$hole speak we would've farted.

Who really cares if EC is a one man team...good for them.  Newton made 2 state appearances and has a state title with a one man show, Toddrick Pendland.  In small school football it happens and one great player can make a team.  Would Newton have won state without Pendland, doubt they would have even been close.  One man show or not, EC is 8-0 and Buna has one in the L column. 

I am probably fixing to make alot of cougar fans on this site upset, but just want to state my opinion.  TT did not beat Buna by himself, he hurt us but didn't beat us. If i remember correctly # 3 for East Chambers scored a touchdown and then the linebacker, #54, scored a touch down also. So if you take away those two scores or even one of them then the Cougars would have won easily. For anyone to say that TT beat the cougars by himself is just wrong. The game is played by a team,  put TT on a field by himself with 11 guys on defense, and he wouldn't go anywhere. The offensive line had to block in order for TT to get through or he would have been met in the backfield by a pack of cougars. For people to nick pick the game that was played by TWO great teams, just takes away from the special game that it was.

I am probably fixing to make alot of cougar fans on this site upset, but just want to state my opinion.  TT did not beat Buna by himself, he hurt us but didn't beat us. If i remember correctly # 3 for East Chambers scored a touchdown and then the linebacker, #54, scored a touch down also. So if you take away those two scores or even one of them then the Cougars would have won easily. For anyone to say that TT beat the cougars by himself is just wrong. The game is played by a team,  put TT on a field by himself with 11 guys on defense, and he wouldn't go anywhere. The offensive line had to block in order for TT to get through or he would have been met in the backfield by a pack of cougars. For people to nick pick the game that was played by TWO great teams, just takes away from the special game that it was.

Great point.

Thanks for finally clarifying this.  Until reading your post I thought that Mr. Thomas was the only player that suited up for the Bucs. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how the he-- he snapped the ball to himself. Thanks...

Guest EagleFan01

Who really cares if EC is a one man team...good for them.  Newton made 2 state appearances and has a state title with a one man show, Toddrick Pendland.  In small school football it happens and one great player can make a team.  Would Newton have won state without Pendland, doubt they would have even been close.  One man show or not, EC is 8-0 and Buna has one in the L column. 

Newton was not a one man show, Pendland had Nash and Jenkins with him the year they won there last state title and also had an outstanding denfense in 04 and 05, that defense was great they only gave like 14 points a game. When you picked up the paper on Saturday morning when Pendland was there it wasn't all Pendland in the stats scoring all them points, it was a mixture of the team. Pendland senior year when Newton won state in 05 Nash had more rushing yards than he did. Oh, and by the way Newton has been in the state title game 4 times and won 3 of them.

Oh, and by way, if you could read he said 2 state appearances when the one man show was there, not the last 100 years. Thomas is a better player than Pendland so naturally his stats will reflect that. That's why he's going to be playing at a Division 1 college and not some small school in Lake Charles.

Guest Grinder

Kinda like driving by a car wreck huh?   ;D

The REAL LOOSER will be the next one that posts another word about LAST WEEK, it`s shows your true color. Think about it awhile before doing so.

Buckster,

you guys keep saying let it go and you keep posting about Buna people. Maybe you can not let it go! E-C won way to go!!! The favorite won by 1 point!!!!!! Great job good luck the rest of the way and I hope you guys go 15-0. Buna's weak schedule must have hurt them because you guy won because of your SUPER STRONG SCHEDULE. Maybe next year our coaches will be smart enough to make a difficult schedule like E-C and we will have a chance to beat you guys next year. Again best of luck the rest of the way!!!!!!

Guest Grinder

WTH is a LOOSER?

Do they teach spelling and punctuation at your school?

Just curious.What`s up Bucster and 44 stack , coaches must have done some pancaking at ya`lls house too, after the game. :'( :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder