*SETXsports.com Rankings After Week 7*

Have you ever stopped to think about the amount of time the administrators put into this site everyday so unappreciative, know-it-alls like you can come on here and pester them about rankings?  Who cares?

Anyone who knows anything about sports knows rankings don't mean squat.  Put up, shut up, or find somewhere else to play.

;D ;D ;D

Have you ever stopped to think about the amount of time the administrators put into this site everyday so unappreciative, know-it-alls like you can come on here and pester them about rankings?  Who cares?

Anyone who knows anything about sports knows rankings don't mean squat.  Put up, shut up, or find somewhere else to play.

Obviously you care, because it seems that I have ripped your drawers. If it doesn't mean nothing then why waste time in the rankings when they could be spending more time on more important things than the rankings. Now go play in your sand box.

Poor badsport.  It seems I've hurt your feelings. :'(

My point is....the rankings are what they are.  No amount of whining on your part is going to change them.  Want to move up?  Prove it on the field....until then get over it. 

And no....I really don't care about the rankings, but I don't think it's right to call the administrators out like you did.  I'm sure you have no idea what kind of time all of these guys put into this site.  Show a little class....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder