8. Woodville

9. HF

10.Silsbee

11.Orangefield/Hardin

12.Kountze

13.Deweyville

14.Warren

15.Legacy

looks fairly good, but nederland should be ahead of lumberton.  They have identical records, and both of their losses came to the same team.  If you look at the two teams' overall bodies of work, nederland has played a tougher schedule.  until they play head to head, or unless nederland picks up another loss before then, they should be ahead of l-town.  I'm not trying to take anything away from lumberton, they have a great team.  i'm just saying that nederland's 6-1 has been more difficult to come by than lumberton's 6-1.

yeh Coop you said a lot of things that contradict yourself. It seems that I'm not the only one seeing the problems with your rankings. I think there should be a panel outside the setxsports and inside to make votes if you would like a true ranking. Also include more surrounding districts that 22-4a would be playing in the 1st rd play offs. Make the rankings in classes. rank 5a with 5a. 4a with 4a and so on.

Guest Robert Plant

yeh Coop you said a lot of things that contradict yourself. It seems that I'm not the only one seeing the problems with your rankings. I think there should be a panel outside the setxsports and inside to make votes if you would like a true ranking. Also include more surrounding districts that 22-4a would be playing in the 1st rd play offs. Make the rankings in classes. rank 5a with 5a. 4a with 4a and so on.

I think it's fine the way it is now. If you had 5A with 5A it would look like this with no change all year. 1. WB 2. PAM. If you include other districts (5A), there would be alot of teams that several on here would know nothing about or care to know about. This is for the area here and the rankings mean nothing. They are for fun and to make conversation. Kinda like the BCS this year..

Well then if you say it was for only Southeast texas teams then why was Barbers Hill in the rankings at one time. That was one of the teams in the rankings that was outside any of our districts. I know that it is for fun but it could be even more fun and exciting when you could see the others teams in the play offs that were in the rankings. The ranking system that you have just wouldn't stop at the end of the season. That would also extend it to like a top 25 instead of 10. Change is always good. Try a different flavor every now and then and see what happens.

Some people get so upset over rankings because their team is not #1. We (WOS) dont really care where you rank us, all we want to do is win. Just like we didnt get upset when Dave C picked K'ville over us in the district. We didnt whine, we just beat them. 8)

Guest FPHS 78

Some people get so upset over rankings because their team is not #1. We (WOS) dont really care where you rank us, all we want to do is win. Just like we didnt get upset when Dave C picked K'ville over us in the district. We didnt whine, we just beat them. 8)

then let coop move Kelly up where they belong....where the UNDEFEATED go.  naw, he might have a stroke! ;D

Guest WeedBegone

Coop are you kidden me. that is all you can say. You sent me a message asking me what was wrong with the rankings and I am trying to tell you. Look at what other people are telling you besides me.

Cmon Goodsport--Be yourself ::) ???

Guest WBFan09

where is Baytown Lee? Didn't they beat Memorial?

he is right Coop i thought yall were covering Lee as well last week yall had them ranked...i dont know are we covering them or not?...if so they should be ranked higher than PAM

Hey Coop you reading this? This is the stuff I have been talking about. It looks like it is starting to catch up with ya.

Have you ever stopped to think about the amount of time the administrators put into this site everyday so unappreciative, know-it-alls like you can come on here and pester them about rankings?  Who cares?

Anyone who knows anything about sports knows rankings don't mean squat.  Put up, shut up, or find somewhere else to play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics