HEY CHOO CHOO BOYS!!!!!

choo choo boys aint complainig about refs,read my other posts. its funny how some of ya guys think where all bitter about the game. i saw a good game between two quality teams. the best team won tonight,ndns defended their turf,

wouldnt expect anything else with their tradition.both teams played a solid game.

raiders didnt seam as energetic as other games but png may of had something to do with that. no crow here guys,just steaks smothered with pork chops.

raiders will be back,just wait & c. as for all tha nay sayersm say on. we will not

go away quietly,this is not the spirit of this team or the fans. raider fans gave

applause to both teams tonight after the game,we where as classy as it can get,

& so was the png fans& both teams.thanks young men.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting Proud, read from another trusted poster, Mike East, that the Lumberton run d was solid, but their pass defense was not as good?  Any more info on their pass defense... cuz that's what's coming when we play em, we're going to air the ball out.

When I was referring to the secondary, what sticks in my mind is how well they cover the outside.  Unlike the Ned game, we were never really able to get on the outside for those long option plays.  Most of our longer runs came from good execution and trap-type plays, not to mention Hemmings' power (man. he's amaizing).  The pass coverage does indeed become a vulnerable point for Ned's passing game, but I don't see Ned gaining too many yards running it.  That should really be a great game.

Having played both teams, I just really don't see Ned beating Slumberton.  Sleepy-town's secondary is amaizingly fast and the Defense up front can hold their own with anyone.   Plus, their passing game is dead on!  We were just fortunate that we don't play 13 minute quarters, but nonetheless  

PNG wins and the sweetest part is that NO ONE picked them to be in the position that they're in right now.

WELCOME TO THE RESERVATION!!!! ;D

We played the fastest D backs in the district tonight, and got 256 yards.

hmm maybe yall should give Lumberton more respect because i mean they do have a better record than PNG. Even though they lost but it wasnt like PNG beat the crap out of them...ya, a bunch of lumberton people get on here and talk a lil smack but i mean come on, there winning for a change so they kinda have the right to. So just give them some credit...

I have to hand it to PNG they got lucky. The last week of football is going to be big. Playing in someone elses house is always tuff and you will see the broncs horse kick his indain.

Luck??? its was called skill, we had the better team!!!!!yeah they got a better record against slack teams

Lumberton has a good team, just not as good as PN-G. PN-G had a loss to LaMarque. That same week the "L-TRAAAAAAIN" played 1-6 New Caney (then winless Bridge City, who previously-winless Ofield put up 60 against). Then they played 1-6 Cleveland. So, yeah, they have a "better record," but the pre-district record (which is where PN-G had losses) were against teams with a current combined record of 2-19. Not impressive.

I'm happy for Ltown that they have turned things around. Just know that two district losses might keep you home. Buck up and win out.

PN-G, congrats on being the best team in the district.

png good game i knew you all could do it, hopefully we will see yall in the playoffs

like years past and maybe a doubleheader at reliant again. but the season is still to early,remember we need to take one game at a time, to many good teams for us to play still.good luck the rest of the year. go dogs!

good sport, luck had nothing to do withit. better team won tonight. i still take

my raiders ,group of fine young men. if u use  goodsport as your call name,

dont come on here & say png got lucky. ive made all but one of fresh/jv games,

all of the varsity games & a couple 7 & 8 th grd. games, support them fiesty

raiders all the way. they didnt seam as ready or energetic as other games,

probably an  b+ to a- game, but game day comes ,its time to play,png played

a little better tonight, its called life. raicers will be back. hussey ran 35 times

last week & seemed tired at half. i wish beard would have got some carries

the second half & hanna a little more. but o well,congrats to png& good luck.

beard ( 49) is just a soph,is a hoss,pounded a few ndns tonight,good game both teams

Guest maverick24

choo choo boys aint complainig about refs,read my other posts. its funny how some of ya guys think where all bitter about the game. i saw a good game between two quality teams. the best team won tonight,ndns defended their turf,

wouldnt expect anything else with their tradition.both teams played a solid game.

raiders didnt seam as energetic as other games but png may of had something to do with that. no crow here guys,just steaks smothered with pork chops.

raiders will be back,just wait & c. as for all tha nay sayersm say on. we will not

go away quietly,this is not the spirit of this team or the fans. raider fans gave

applause to both teams tonight after the game,we where as classy as it can get,

& so was the png fans& both teams.thanks young men.

Great post could not agree more! The better team won tonight, it was a great game played by two great teams.

I do thank the png fans for all the great post.

VIDOR guy that is trying to start trouble,  you are a Idiot, I know you are happy someone did what vidor couldnt do but if you will notice that both sides told the other good game and wished them luck. The reason we had probs after the game with yall was because it was a dirty game with several cheapshots by yalls #33 This was not it was a great game with good refs and won by png.

PS I hope the kid Beard hit down by the Goal line is ok he went off holding his shoulder and ribs.

Good Luck the rest of the way.

Like I have already said goodluck to you guys you all have a good team hope the best for your team.

By the way I talked to a few Raiders fan tonight after the game they were all kind and told us we have a great team and wished us goodluck Thankyou for that it is nice to all get along win or lose

im not trying to start trouble maverick it looks like u are the 1 tryin to start trouble, im just sayin i dont think it was as close of a game as most people thought it was, and yalls fans were rude to me, so i dunno if it was just that particular fan i cought or what, but i told him good game, i hope yall do good against central and png and he was like yea it was a good game for us, yall suck, and dont worry about it, we will go undefeated

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami