Who is the best team in the area?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think TravelingBand has the right idea, picking by 5A, 4A etc. Most of the selections are on, but I will wait and see on EC. The next couple of weeks will tell the tale for 2A. I do think Hardin will give Buna and EC a challenge. I believe in the Hornets and the new program being used. Watch for good things from Hardin if Haynes stays.

Guest WBFan09

Our first game at Alex Durley stadium...

West Brook had at least 7000 fans at the game...it became so crowded on the WB side they began sending people over to sit on the visitors side which created the illusion that Eagle fans had showed up in bulk

Guest EagleFan01

I think TravelingBand has the right idea, picking by 5A, 4A etc. Most of the selections are on, but I will wait and see on EC. The next couple of weeks will tell the tale for 2A. I do think Hardin will give Buna and EC a challenge. I believe in the Hornets and the new program being used. Watch for good things from Hardin if Haynes stays.

Not one of them 2A schools you have named is the best. Newton would and has whipped the floor with all the 2A schools in this area since we dropped down there in 04..

Not one of them 2A schools you have named is the best. Newton would and has whipped the floor with all the 2A schools in this area since we dropped down there in 04..

Newton beat EC in 2004 but they sure didn't whip the Bucs that night. Seems like ya'll beat us by 6 or 7 points. Keep it real.

wb have some fair weather fans. winning big,they come out like roaches in front of company.lose,you don't see them at all!!! this includes message boards.

I thought you were gonna wait a couple weeks before you started. OK now! Name more than one PAM fan on this forum.........waiting............. That's what I'm talkin bout. 8) ( Man I crack me up )  :D

wb have some fair weather fans. winning big,they come out like roaches in front of company.lose,you don't see them at all!!! this includes message boards.

Believe it or not, big brothers, but Titan is right.  The message board thing wasnt' that popular, but when HS football was being talked about in Beaumont, it sure wasnt' Brook.  If it was, it was about getting rid of Al Rabb.

They might play with WB, but they wouldn't beat them(not even close!)

be careful now, many have said we wouldn't beat them and well....... ;)

seriously, i dont know if u can compare 5a/4a with 3a.  im not sure if we could beat west brook or nederland this year.  i would like to think we could but i don't know.  i do however feel that wos is the best 3a/2a football team in the area.  but of course my opinion is biased on this question ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin