Who is the best team in the area?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this off topic, but when i was in school we played west brook my freshman, sophomore, and junior year.  we were 4a then.  i have always had respect for the brook we lost 2 and won 1.  i think in 91 and 92 west brook ran over our face. ;D  of course the brook had james brown and frank middleton.  in 93 we were able to squeak in a win at mustang stadium.

If you look at Brook's history, they are maybe an above average 5A team.  They definitely have their down years when they can be beaten by good 4A teams and maybe even an excellent 3A team.  On a good year, I don't see smaller schools competing.   Central is not bad and we handled them pretty easily.

i know this off topic, but when i was in school we played west brook my freshman, sophomore, and junior year.  we were 4a then.  i have always had respect for the brook we lost 2 and won 1.  i think in 91 and 92 west brook ran over our face. ;D  of course the brook had james brown and frank middleton.  in 93 we were able to squeak in a win at mustang stadium.

I was on the 91 WB team, and there was not very many teams that could hang with us, but it just depends on what group of kids are there at that time. Wb as most schools go in cycles like I've said before. Look at WB in the late 90's, and it wasn't all coaching.

Guest FPHS 78

best team overall i would say WB but for thier class it would prolly be kelly being tapps there is'nt much competition

yup..only one other tapps in the area......district is houston,houston, and austin

yup..only one other tapps in the area......district is houston,houston, and austin

Man, who have you PO'd today Trojan? Your karma goes south every time I get on here 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin