Can Silsbee win 21- 3a?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

silsbee ,i think will keep getting better as yr goeson. maybe not win district, but

they will definately contend for tha playoffs. we played in scrimmage at silsbee

& they really had a couple of good looking kids, just need some play time

at fri. night level. good luck silsbee, from lhsallzone,go tigers.

silsbee ,i think will keep getting better as yr goeson. maybe not win district, but

they will definately contend for tha playoffs. we played in scrimmage at silsbee

& they really had a couple of good looking kids, just need some play time

at fri. night level. good luck silsbee, from lhsallzone,go tigers.

THANKS LHSALLZONE. Good luck Raiders.

The question is, can Silsbee win district? Of course they can. The Tigers are a good enough team to do just that. They have the talent and are playing better each week. Now, will they win district, I'll say no for now. It will be very tough to beat the Stangs at Dan R. Hooks. I believe WOS defense will be too much in the end.

With that said, I will not be shocked if the Tigers pull the upset. The are very capable of winning that game. For now though, Silsbee gets second would be my prediction.

It is nice and all for us fans to be discussing this far ahead. But I want my Tigers to be focusing on HF this week. The rest will come.

Get focused on the game at hand--Hamshire-Fannett.  Those boys are talented and are coming ready to play.  [b]One game at a time Tigers!

Definitely. I'll say this:

Can Silsbee upset WO-S? Yep.

Can HF upset Silsbee? Yep.

One game at a time.

Silsbee should be thinking of HF and only HF. They are much better than last year and gave Silsbee all they wanted then. I'm telling you right now, Silsbee has a serious fight on their hands. HF may take this game. If they get that Wing-T going and control the ball, Silsbee will be in trouble.

Wish this had not gotten started. Way to early for this, a lot of ball playing to be done. Can Silsbee win 21-AAA? Yes. So can all the teams that have only one loss in district. Will Silsbee win district. Will see this Friday night, then the next Friday night, then the next Friday night and so on. See, it don't matter what you do this Friday or next Friday. Beat H-F then beat WO-S that would be fine, but if you don't finish the year beating the last two teams on the schedule, you may not be going to the play-offs. Now, for me, I don't care what WO-S does Friday night, they will be here soon enough. Let's take care of H-F, and I'll be happy. 

Guest tigersvoice

Man, this is exactly right.  Take care of your own schedule - you have no control of the other teams' schedules.  Silsbee seems to be getting better each week.  But, take the games one at a time.  Hamshire-Fannett, then WO-S, then the rest of the season.  Just let it play out - but I'll tell you what - I am a Jeremy Johnson believer!!!

Guest ST4life

And you predicted Kville would beat WOS :D :D

who is k-ville  :o  they have been nothin to Silsbee in the past but all talk and no game why should they be worried

just like the k-ville and WOS game all talk and no game 8)

Not looking ahead, but you have WOS in a class of there own and then you have about 3 or 4 other teams that are pretty even.  Im talking about jasper, silsbee, hf, and kville.  From looking at the scores, you would have to say hf and kville are about the same.  Jasper seems to be getting better, and silsbee seems to be the one team that has really not played well in a big game.  There definately is that potential there, however beating WOS at home and winning the district, I don't think so.  Just my thoughts, but I think I may be correct on this one. 

I hope the Silsbee players and coaches do not overlook H-F.  I think they looked past H-F last year and nearly got beat by a bad longhorn team.  H-F is much better this year and Silsbee needs to focus on the task at hand.

I do not think they can beat WO-S running the spread offense.  To much speed on the Mustang D.  They way to beat WO-S is to be HUGE up front and run up the middle.  Silsbee is huge, but the spread negates the o-line.

Is Silsbee running the spread now?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder