state chances for setx

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say this, but i don't think anyone in 22-4A can beat crosby, they look pretty dang good this year

PN-G only lost to Crosby 7-0 and with the Offense now clicking a little better, could beat Crosby.  Could PN-G win state?  NO>  I'm just sayin.....  Crosby isn't all that. 

Guest maverick24

I agree at this point I dont think we have a state champ in setx AND YES COOP I HAVE SEEN WOS no they dont look like state champs maybe the best 3 a  team around here but not state champs yet! Texas is a big state!!

Guest FPHS 78

I agree at this point I dont think we have a state champ in setx AND YES COOP I HAVE SEEN WOS no they dont look like state champs maybe the best 3 a  team around here but not state champs yet! Texas is a big state!!

don't ignore MKCHS just cuz they are tapps......undefeated vs. uil this year!

Go Dawgs

None of them look that good at this point.......No not WO-s either.....

the thread says who has the best chance, not who will win.  i think WOS has the best chance... they have some major obstacles, but they are the team with the best chance in SETX. 

PN-G only lost to Crosby 7-0 and with the Offense now clicking a little better, could beat Crosby.  Could PN-G win state?  NO>  I'm just sayin.....  Crosby isn't all that. 

nuetral site and we all know how that game would of went. Plus yall didn't even move the ball in that game it was shear steeler football domination. Keep score low and win with defense.

the thing is Crosby has done it both ways with defense and offense and in the BH game with both so they are clicking on all cylinders now and are ready for a run... but i still contend that Crosby is SETX.

WO-S and Lumberton.

See this is what I mean!!!  First time competing at an elite level and they are already state bound!!!  I will have to go with NED!!!!  They have good players and a heck of a coach... Though they are young West Oragne always possess the ability to go all the way!!!

My Dark Horse will be the Brook!

See this is what I mean!!!  First time competing at an elite level and they are already state bound!!!  I will have to go with NED!!!!  They have good players and a heck of a coach... Though they are young West Oragne always possess the ability to go all the way!!!

My Dark Horse will be the Brook!

My choice as well, but Brook and WO-S is my front runners with Nederland being my dark horse.  Let's no forget about Newton.  Luv Ya Blue, get real with that nonsense.

if anybody gotta a chance is brook and they are a 4th rd team. 22-4a have NO chance at going to state in football.

i really wish people would stop saying team a beat team b. that should mean we should win because we beat team a.

i bet pn-g think they can beat lamarque. lamarque would blow pn-g out of the water. the difference is,these teams make adjustments. pn-g o-line wouldn't see the same players they saw before. they moved people around. on both sides of the ball.

the difference is,these teams make adjustments. pn-g o-line wouldn't see the same players they saw before. they moved people around. on both sides of the ball.

This 4A district might not make a serious run for the state title but LM doesn't play in both divisions.

Also, do you think that LM is the only team to make adjustments? What a sensational discovery by the LM coaching staff, a team can make adjustments during the year. I need to call some of the coaches in this area and let them in on the secret. Thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder