Huffman vs Lufkin Hudson

Who will advance?  

1. 1. Who will advance?

Getting past Belt 92-94 wont happen unless he not on.The #2 looks good in the low 80s but may not go far,as far as the rest of the bull pen they can be beat.The team can hit well & play great defence,if they face ateam with a well rounded bullpen that been in the rotation they will lose in three.

i say hudson in 3 but it will be tough. hudsons number two is in the mid 80's with a nasty slider. when it comes down to it hudson just has a much better hitting team than huffman. does that mean that they will hit better this series,no, but i think they will.

Guest etbu

I pick the Falcons in three due to Bagley, Listi and Arnold. Plus our guys are a very good fast ball hitting team. Listi is the most underrated pitcher around here and should be our MVP of the district. Kid has a major curveball with a 88-90 fastball.

Most of our team has faced Belt in summer ball. It will be a good match-up. There is certainly no fear or intimidation. Bagley threw 90 in the 7th inning; after only getting one inning work in 3 weeks. We like the match-up. Like Hudson, our players like the faster pitching. It is more of what they are accustomed to seeing in the summer and fall.

Like Jasper, their coaching staff wanted a one game format and lost the flip. In addition, they wanted a Thu-Fri-Sat format rather than Fri-Sat; they also lost that flip (a championship needs to be about more than one pitcher).

Huffman in 3---Haven't seen Hudson play this year, but their reputation preceeds them. No doubt they are a very good ball club. Huffman also with a very good ball club that can really hit well. I look for a great series going to 3 games with Huffman winning an exciting game 3 to clinch. I am hoping to see a BC-Huffman match up. I think if Hudson is to win this series Belt is going to have to come back to close out the last 2 innings of game 3

Guest etbu

Go Huffman! You guys take it in 3..

I LOVE YOU Pm me and you have four tickets with free parking to a Astro game in the next month or so. I dont know if you would want to go or not. Ha Ha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83