West Brook vs. Baytown Lee Predictions?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to be kidding BigHam...  I ain't going NO backway to anywhere in Beaumont!  I was born at night, but not last night!  LOL j/k.   :)

Will PATITAN be there?  If so, I'm going to make it a point to say "hi"...  Shouldn't have any prob finding him, he'll be the one in the clown suit, right?

no,i won't be in the triangle.if i was,i was gonna go see PAM. i forgot i signed up for a 24hr shift for ems. will be listening to my coogs on the radio.but i will hop on the bike and haul but to baytown next week after i get off in the e.r.!!!

Since you insist on telling me that I am claiming a loser then I have to come out of closet and tell you where I am from and what team that I actually pull for.  I am actually a WOS MUSTANG, and last time we played the coogs, which was in 2000, it was 10 - 6 WOS.  Don't even get me started on WOS vs. lincoln, or WOS vs. tj.  That was, as you say an AZZ WHIPPEN almost every year.  Alah 1993, lincoln had pat palmer(NFL), and shock davis(NFL), and the score was 84 -0 at lincolns homecoming.  So who is really a DUMBAZZ?  I may be new as a poster, but my team has been handing it to yours for many years pa titty. 

p.s. Please don't blow up the plant playing on the computer on your 24 hr. shift.

Guest Robert Plant

Since you insist on telling me that I am claiming a loser then I have to come out of closet and tell you where I am from and what team that I actually pull for.  I am actually a WOS MUSTANG, and last time we played the coogs, which was in 2000, it was 10 - 6 WOS.  Don't even get me started on WOS vs. lincoln, or WOS vs. tj.  That was, as you say an AZZ WHIPPEN almost every year.  Alah 1993, lincoln had pat palmer(NFL), and shock davis(NFL), and the score was 84 -0 at lincolns homecoming.  So who is really a DUMBAZZ?  I may be new as a poster, but my team has been handing it to yours for many years pa titty. 

p.s. Please don't blow up the plant playing on the computer on your 24 hr. shift.

And your prediction is ???

you are a DUMBAZZ. i work for UTMB E.R. and Galveston  EMS. you may claim a wos fan,but i kknow wo-s fans to gave class which you don't. i can live with wo-s beating lincoln. but it was that much sweeter when  LINCOLN SENT WOS HOME AND OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS WITH AN 8-2 RECORD!!! wos players and coaches had tears streaming down there face. we never cried when it came to us losing,because we then run you out of your own gym in basketball. let's be real,you're coming out the closet all right.

Guest WBFan09

good prediction i like WB in this game as well

I am going with THE BROOK on this one, even though I am an ozen supporter, and as much as I have always respected Baytown Lee, but WB is too strong this year.  I also think that the GURU brings up some pretty good points about who he calls pa titty(THAT'S FUNNY).  For years that guy gets on here and runs loose at the mouth and pretty much hates on mc, apparently Bay Lee, an whoever else he feels against that week or year.  In reality what has pa actually done lately in football?  What has the mighty titans done that even mc hasn't done or surpassed.  PNG 99 State Championship game, Ned 98 Semis, pa since 1980 ??????

I am going with THE BROOK on this one, even though I am an ozen supporter, and as much as I have always respected Baytown Lee, but WB is too strong this year.  I also think that the GURU brings up some pretty good points about who he calls pa titty(THAT'S FUNNY).  For years that guy gets on here and runs loose at the mouth and pretty much hates on mc, apparently Bay Lee, an whoever else he feels against that week or year.  In reality what has pa actually done lately in football?  What has the mighty titans done that even mc hasn't done or surpassed.  PNG 99 State Championship game, Ned 98 Semis, pa since 1980 ??????

put players at real d-1 schools and in the pro's is all pa have done. this is my first year on here,so you must be a fan of mine following me around. what have ozen done??? don't throw stones son,now you may sit and shut your mouth. about lee,i never said they were sorry. i said they are the same lee of the past 3-5 years. nothing special. this was after they were predicted to run a muck in the state this year. they were picked to go very deep in the playoffs. you are a fool to think that will happen.especially now with moore gone.

PATITAN - Lee hasn't been eliminated yet...

I agree that PATITAN is raucous.  But at least he's an Equal Opportunity Offender.  I've actually come to like him...  He grows on you.  Doesn't mean I think ANYTHING he says is valid, just means he's become amusing to me...  You know, every community has and needs a "village idiot".  They are a reminder to everyone else that no matter how bad things are for you, it could always be worse...  PATITAN is our village idiot.  Embrace him for it!  ;D

PATITAN - Lee hasn't been eliminated yet...

I agree that PATITAN is raucous.  But at least he's an Equal Opportunity Offender.  I've actually come to like him...  He grows on you.  Doesn't mean I think ANYTHING he says is valid, just means he's become amusing to me...  You know, every community has and needs a "village idiot".  They are a reminder to everyone else that no matter how bad things are for you, it could always be worse...  PATITAN is our village idiot.  Embrace him for it!  ;D

say what you want,but this idiot told you in the summer how lee season was going to be...so far,i'm on the money. let's see, struggle and lose out the first 2-3 games. lose a star player for the year due to injury.next fight to get the third or fourth spot. bow out rd.2. have a nice life goose boy.

yea they ost there star runnin back jarvas moore but they still got an outstanding pass i havnt seen westbrook this year but knowin from playin against them last year i think it will be westbrook not by much tho lees pretty good this year and o yea look out for #53 i heard hes been tearin them up

yea they ost there star runnin back jarvas moore but they still got an outstanding pass i havnt seen westbrook this year but knowin from playin against them last year i think it will be westbrook not by much tho lees pretty good this year and o yea look out for #53 i heard hes been tearin them up

..........These are called periods......... ;)

Other than Westfield, this is the best team WB has played.  WB is the best team Lee has played.  I think Lee is first in offense and second in defense in district and WB is first in defense and second in offense.

WB lost Williams, but McCardell is playing himself back to form.  I take WB at home 28 - 14.

Other than Westfield, this is the best team WB has played.  WB is the best team Lee has played.  I think Lee is first in offense and second in defense in district and WB is first in defense and second in offense.

WB lost Williams, but McCardell is playing himself back to form.  I take WB at home 28 - 14.

Remember, we beat Lee with their star RB in the game.  Brook will run through Lee, trust me.

Guest WBFan09

How much will Lee be throwing without their star RB? i dont think the WB game plan will change that much...im looking at the stats here and i see this...

Their is only two offensive touchdowns scored against STERLING...so what i am seeing is suffering...Lees defense had a block punt and an int for touchdowns if Lee plays like this it could be a blowout...however in that game they werent not aware of their RB getting hurt which means they will be well prepared for that this week so on the other hand i think it will be a small blowout..

Lee ran the ball 32 times (without moore) in that game and passed 18 with only 7 completions

WB 35

Lee 17

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder