Penalties-yards         6-60                2-10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

When the other team has to rush the ball 26 times to get only 36 yards your D-Line did the job...we dont even have all of our number 1 guys in..keep in mind Robert White has yet to come back from his injury...teams should be worried VERY worried

Guest WBFan09

yea im pleasantly surprised it could let the coaches know we have depth at the D-Line and we will prolly be fresher at that position which could make our D-Line even more unstoppable...it can help us load the line if need be as well

Team Stats

Beaumont West Brook  Kingwood

Total yards              436                  95

First downs                25                  5

Rushes/Yds            48/314              26/36

Average rush            6.54                1.38

Comp/Atts              13/16                2/8

Pass yards                122                  59

Comp pct                81.25                25

Punts                        2                    5

Punting Yards            71                  171

Punting Average        35.5                34.2

Fumbles/Lost            1/0                  5/1

Penalties-yards        6-60                2-10

Guest WBFan09

Albert Williams SUFFERED A KNEE INJURY WITH ABOUT 1 MINUTE LEFT.  dON'T KNOW WHY HE WAS OUT THERE ???     He will be evaluated on Monday.   Just hope it's not too serious.

he was running the ball in order to waste clock come on now :P

wish him the best hopefully he will be ready for next week..did you see if he walked off on his own power or what?

I feel sick.  Just about three plays before he was retuning a kickoff and took a hard shot.  Everyone was askin 'What's he doing in there?"    He was running behind mostly 2nd stringers.  He shakes off the hard shot and comes back in with a minute to go.  Just unbelievable to me.

No.  His leg was put in a soft cast and he was carted off :(.   He mother said he was not in pain but felt a "pop".

Where did you get your info from, man?  Just talked to a Brook fan that was at the game.  Said Williams wasnt' carted off.  he got hurt on the kickoff and got off the field under his own power.  They put him in a few plays later and he got hurt and had to be helped off.  

I was there.  I talked to him and his mom as he was carted off.  he recovered from the kickoff return and went back in lik two plays later.  He was helped off the field,  putting no weight on his leg.  He laid on the track until a cart could come get him and by then, they had put a soft cast on his leg.

i don't wanna look past anyone,but this is looking scary for PAM!!! i just hope kw don't get a win against us or even close!!! don't know how we will handle those ends. i hope thompson and the stooges did a good scouting report today. hey brook fans,anything you see that might pose a problem for PAM as far as kw goes???

i don't wanna look past anyone,but this is looking scary for PAM!!! i just hope kw don't get a win against us or even close!!! don't know how we will handle those ends. i hope thompson and the stooges did a good scouting report today. hey brook fans,anything you see that might pose a problem for PAM as far as kw goes???

So this not Colbert and the stooges?  now it's Thompson and the stooges?  ROLMAO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami