Vidor season tickets refund!!!

Guest piratefaithful

Guest FPHS 78

Free tickets!!season ticket holder for 22 years..I have had enough!!

same ol same ol Vidor

22 years of vidor football?  anybody goes thru that much pain oughta get a stadium named after them..........or visit a shrink

Guest piratefaithful

22 years of vidor football?  anybody goes thru that much pain oughta get a stadium named after them..........or visit a shrink

this is the worse i have seen it in years

Guest FPHS 78

it could be worse!  thanks to my trojans for ending this ;D

the low point in the history of Vidor football which was their 35 game losing streak which stretched from 1970-1974.  They actually went 41 consecutive games (4 complete seasons) without a win with a 0-40-1 record from the end of 1970 to the beginning of 1975. 

Piratefaithful,

I hope that when you're saying that you want a refund on your season tickets that you are just venting out of frustration with the coaching staff.  Everyone has some really down years.  PNG had them when we HAD to be in 5A and we've had them in 4A.  Nederland had them back in the 70's and early 80's losing 14 straight games to PNG.  I think Vidor's students deserve your support win or lose.  Keep the faith that it will get better, but don't ever give up your season tickets.

Just remember the reason you bought and have cheered the Pirates for 22 years isn't because of who the coach is, but for those kids who bust their butts everyday to get the opportunity to be a player on Friday night.  So keep buying your season tickets, because so many kids are out there on Friday night to perform for their fans and hopefully make lifelong memories.

No reason when you keep geting the same result. Show me something new, some me hope somewhere, show me some real coaches. That can not only motivate but teach, something is missing or has been ther to long with no results. Don't tell me about the pain just show me the baby. Just win baby.

if lumberton can do it so can Vidor. Believe me, at some point an athletic program just has to draw a line in the sand and say we will not take it anymore. Again, look at the "L" Train, someone or something has got the coaches, players, parents and fans on the same page. Example, with 8 seconds left in the Dayton/Lumberton game did Lumberton go for the tie(maybe in years past they would have)but no they did not because that program at some point decided that everything we do from now on will be with a winners mentalitybeit coaching decisions are players sucking it up late in the 4th qtr when the game is on the line. Pirates, pull out your stick.

Great post from the PNG-poster...most fans don't go to see the coaches.  However hard as it may be, don't give up because if the fans give up then the kids begin to give up.  Most, if not all, programs go through rebuilding phases and it looks like you may be going through one now, but give it time and it will get better.  ;)

Not defending his hammering of the Vidor coaches in any way.  But it is frustrating when year after year you try the same thing and never seem to clear that bench mark of playoffs........  my favorite saying...  if you do what you have always done, you get what you have always got....  ;D ;D

Guest blackflag

I like to go out to the games and support the Vidor kids but its hard to overlook the coaching. I wish the coaches would at least give the kids a chance to win. Its horrible!!!!

Guest band of brothers

Right before the half, vidor started throwing and it worked, but the second half... no pass, i thought vidors coaching staff did a poor job of adjusting, it looked like they were running out the clock... but they were losing?

Right before the half, vidor started throwing and it worked, but the second half... no pass, i thought vidors coaching staff did a poor job of adjusting, it looked like they were running out the clock... but they were losing?

If  everybody we play sees this, then people should understand were the frustration comes from our offense has no balance and its just plain boring. You or right though on the touchdown drives we had there was some nice balance. Then its back to the same old same old. Lumbertons play calling was very good kept us off balance. Nice Job

I like to go out to the games and support the Vidor kids but its hard to overlook the coaching. I wish the coaches would at least give the kids a chance to win.

Could it be possible that you need to wish for the Vidor kid's to give the coaches a chance to win?  

I am no expert on Vidor football, but I would think after your track record, that you would be satisfied with having a coach that is a good man, a good role model, and one that helps mold your kids into good people.  That is what you have now.  Be careful for what you wish for.  

You could end up with a bad man, a bad role model, someone that does not help your kids become better members of society, and still lose.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder