""Official Mid County Madness Thread" PNG/Ned Predictons

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

well if some people knew anything about the football team they pull for or the team they are about to play you would be expected to know the players of the other team. Now whoever that idiot is who said DJ isn't doing anything, maybe its because he goes to UT now. Unlike PNG when Nederland plays the last game of the season it wont be the last game cause Nederland puts players in the College level and who is the last Indian that did anything or even won the willy ray smith, i cant think of one.And yeah PNG won last year 28  - 16 .... WOW Congratulations, but did you count the pass interferences or the holds well i did....not really called a win more like a given game Nederland Is so much better than PNG this year it isn't even funny. So Nederland should win by a landslide.

GO DOGS!!!

well if some people knew anything about the football team they pull for or the team they are about to play you would be expected to know the players of the other team. Now whoever that idiot is who said DJ isn't doing anything, maybe its because he goes to UT now. Unlike PNG when Nederland plays the last game of the season it wont be the last game cause Nederland puts players in the College level and who is the last Indian that did anything or even won the willy ray smith, i cant think of one.And yeah PNG won last year 28  - 16 .... WOW Congratulations, but did you count the pass interferences or the holds well i did....not really called a win more like a given game Nederland Is so much better than PNG this year it isn't even funny. So Nederland should win by a landslide.

GO DOGS!!!

Uh, cwade, I think you need to check the date of this thread. Might help you understand a little better. DJ did play for Nederland last year, which is what this thread is talking about, last year's game. There is a thread for this year's game, check that one out.

GO DOGS!!!

Nice first post  ::)

GO DOGS!!!

Nice first post  ::)

:D:o:D:o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    assfff
    Newest Member
    assfff