The BEST High School spread offense youve seen?

Guest Nederland Bandit

Personally the '04 Jasper team was the best high school football team I've ever seen. Seemed they could score whenever they wanted to.

That's a pretty bold statement. I guess maybe you haven't seen a whole lot of football.

That '04 Jasper team was definetly a good team, but my Silsbee Tigers were able to beat them that year in the Bone Yard.

That's a pretty bold statement. I guess maybe you haven't seen a whole lot of football.

That '04 Jasper team was definetly a good team, but my Silsbee Tigers were able to beat them that year in the Bone Yard.

This is only my 6th full season to closely follow high school football, so compared to others I haven't watched that much. Not saying they were the best at the spread of all time, but in those 6 short years I've been watching high school football that was the best team I've seen. They played Bridge City that night and put up around 550 yards of offense. Wasn't that the year they went to state and played Gilmer?

yeah, had a blind ref.  if he had sight, he could have seen that Moye was IN THE END ZONE before he fumbled.  ;D  but true, they would have scored more in some games if they could have scored at will.  ;)

yeah, had a blind ref.  if he had sight, he could have seen that Moye was IN THE END ZONE before he fumbled.   ;D  but true, they would have scored more in some games if they could have scored at will.   ;)

Maybe someone flipping the lightswitch affected the refs vision? ;D ;D ;D

Guest car ramrod

The 04 Jasper team was good, but didn't they get beat in the State Championship game by Gilmer, a spread team.

Southlake Carroll - 4 state championships in the last 5 years (or something like that) would make them a good candidate.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder